What's new

PvP Suggestion , and one or two other.

royal flux

Reaction score
Hello

Ok to start at point i have few ideas to suggest for game fun improvment. I'll try to be brief.

1. Pvp beting system ..

players, (especially high levels) tend to avoid PvP because there is huge cryo loss and not many have cryo-vault
so Pvp is mostly avoided and not many people go in pirate mode...
Even Cq's are kinda rare theese days.
So i suggest adding "beting system" on personal pvps ...
there are few ideas i had, but since i'm not developers and i don't know how hard or good they are so i'll leave that details to you.
basicly idea is to make option to challenge player to pvp where both need to bet let's say 5000 cryo and winner takes all. Amount of bet can be different for different ships (or maybe determined by player level, or even ship level) i could suggest couple of things if developers find idea interesting so you can feel free to contact me.

2. 6th graviton

There are ofcourse 5 types of gravitons in game, i suggest adding 6th one. This is not really that big improvment, but still it is one. 6th graviton you be hyper jump graviton (it would make nice square in game menu adding 6th. drop rate, color and name are your choice, but it would me nice to have graviton to hyper jump in emergencies without loosing energy....

Well that would be all.
Again, feel free to contact me if there are any questions, and i apologize for bad grammar, i rarely get chance to use english.

With respect, Royal Flux