Tyrannus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Sol-
Rank
I do not recall this suggestion being posted before, forgive me if it has:

My suggestion is simple, for each system there should be what I call a PvP planet.

Those PvP planets should function the same as Colossus (hiding opponents names, etc).

There should also be one for each system, from Vega to Draconis (2 should be in Drac; one for Drac tech and the other for Sirius tech), and extending from what I typed in the brackets, each system PvP is limited to the tech of the system that it resides in (eg, Vega limited to Vega tech etc).

I think for one this could stop asking GM's from being asked to open Colossus all the time, then change the tech needed to land on it.

BUT... Colossus is an exception, therefore another PvP planet should be made for Vega, because imho Colossus should still be the planet to hold any type of PvP events that occur, while the other PvP planets can be used for fun at any time.

(I am aware that there is a chance that these planets will all be deserted, but hey, either way, deserted or not, some people may go to them for some fun :) ).

Constructive criticism is appreciated.

Thanks.

-Tyrannus

lukaman2

Reaction score
I like the idea,the only problem is that the planets are alredy created so i think that the "planets" should not be real planets but that they are artificial planets made by the humans for their enjoiment,so that they can have a story behind that like everyone knows how much planets there is in sol and then they just add a new planet that does not exist,it is a bit weird for me,anyway nice idea and just keep it up ;)

Tyrannus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Sol-
Rank
Hi lukaman and thanks for the feedback. I don't really mind how the 'planets' look like, but you are indeed correct that it would make more sense for the battles to take place in artificial constructs (perhaps abandoned tournament arenas, or maybe ones that are still in use ;) ). I was also thinking things on the lines of planetoids, asteroid belts, etc. as it would make more sense, like you said. As for Sol, I think that can easily be solved by using one of the non-used planets as a PvP planet. Thank you again for your feedback. :)

lukaman2

Reaction score
No problem mate ^^ ,and yes a good idea is that also,and maybe that there are some gladiator human ships you fight there or maybe another PVP planet as collosus,or maybe even as a arena where players pit themselfes on waves of many kinds of mantis and "gladiators",and maybe even some new kinds of mantis :)

Rixo

Reaction score
At least the dev team now has some use for those empty Sol planets. Great idea.