What's new

PvP idea: Bounty = Cryonite!

mark750

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I would like to suggest an idea to improve something that is very important in this game: the PvP.
We all know that it makes the game pretty fun..but sadly, it is useless and just makes people loose cryo when getting podded..so why not giving a purpose to the bounty?
The idea is simple: at the end of the week, when pirate mode resets, the amount of bounty will be converted into cryo , multiplied x10; for example:

Managed to not get killed with pirate mode: 850 bounty x 10 = 8.500 cryonite at the end of the week
Managed to kill many people without dying: 25000 bounty x 10 = 250.000 cryonite
Died with pirate mode without killing anyone back: 0 bounty and so 0 cryo.
What do you think about it?

POSITRON3

Reaction score
i really like this idea, that will provoque much more pvps and much more reds.

Mastian

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Mastian
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
bad idea
- in weekend kill 1-2 player with much bounty
- go sirius
- get cryonit for no work

nebulaman

Reaction score
I've often thought this would give an interesting slant to the game myself. PM has been made more or less irrelevent in recent years since they changed it, this would counter-balance the nerfing somewhat.

mark750

Reaction score
Mastian said:
bad idea
- in weekend kill 1-2 player with much bounty
- go sirius
- get cryonit for no work
If a player has a lot of bounty i don't think it's an easy target like you suggest :) In my opinion it would boost up pvp, and give anyone a thing really needed in this game : more cryonite

Mastian

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Mastian
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
mark750 said:
If a player has a lot of bounty i don't think it's an easy target like you suggest :) In my opinion it would boost up pvp, and give anyone a thing really needed in this game : more cryonite
There are no big ships which can't be killed in some seconds. And a player who stayes allways in orbit can't get much bounty.