What's new

Prototypes scetches

Status
Not open for further replies.

defacto

Reaction score
It owuld be so cool if you could show your scetches from earlier stages of development, like prototypes for gemini ships and so on... maybe a sneak peek on Draconis? (if you even have started planning)

Delloda

Reaction score
Yes,I thought about this a few months ago and I will get the arty dudes to scan some old stuff and draw some new stuff when they have more time.

defacto

Reaction score
Thank you! The PG pics (the one in the intro movies) are so awesome! I wish i could paint like that

defacto

Reaction score
How's it going? i'm really interested in this. Who's in charge of these cool scteches? They're fantastic!

defacto

Reaction score
http://www.3drt.com/3dm/norad-stations/norad-space-stations_shots.htm

3 drt made many of the models in PG ;)

S

stimo

they need to use more of this stuff in the game its nice a facelift of all hangars in vega anteras gemini mizar i just say someting

godman

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
godman
Rank
those starbases look good one of them looked like they came directly out of Star Trek DS9(Deep Space 9)

defacto

Reaction score
I like the norad ships too... looks like the ancients use them

godman

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
godman
Rank
if gm,dev,mod looks in here can they tell me why gemini & mizar starbases are the same and same desciption

defacto

Reaction score
godman said:
if gm,dev,mod looks in here can they tell me why gemini & mizar starbases are the same and same desciption
Because the devs was lazy, probably

JHS

Reaction score
Yes we bought some assets packages from 3drt in the beginning. Since Gemini we start to produce new ships and assets by our own.

Here are some scribbles for the conquest ship, i scanned:

Also some step-by-step images for the characters in my personal showroom on DigitalArtForum:

http://www.digitalartforum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=53&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=925&sid=c0f4056673f10f81e3197515fc40bebe

dirtycopgangsta

Reaction score
The top left and bottom right ships in the second image are made of awesome :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow nice mechs, what did you draw them for ?

godman

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
godman
Rank
dirtycopgangsta said:
The top left and bottom right ships in the second image are made of awesome :eek: :eek: :eek:

Errm the first thing he said was ''here are some scribbles for the *conquest* ship''

defacto

Reaction score
Why do you have the same model for all cq ships if you had sketches of several different?

(Very cool images by the way, i love the bottom left in the second image)

dirtycopgangsta

Reaction score
godman said:
Errm the first thing he said was ''here are some scribbles for the *conquest* ship''
Let me copy this part for you.

dirtycopgangsta said:
If you would have take the time to read my post, you would have understood that I was actually asking about some of his walking mechs designs that he's posted here http://www.digitalartforum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=53&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=925&sid=c0f4056673f10f81e3197515fc40bebe

Status
Not open for further replies.