Promotion

albanezu

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
albanezu
Rank
We need again a promotion that gives you a pack of cryonite for every 5000 gold you buy, before this Galactic Easter event to go end !

albanezu

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
albanezu
Rank
Very disappointed! If you don`t need money its ok...but when i see disagree on that post when i ask for some event to give us free cryo is too much.
"The nonsense has become so great ,that you can buy it"

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
but when i see disagree on that post when i ask for some event to give us free cryo is too much.
First of all if and how other react to a post is their own thing + they will have their reasons why they react. I have as well received already negative reaction but i don´t really care about those.

Second of saying that the Promo where you have to pay Gold gives "free cryo" is kind of a stretch cus in the end it is no "Free Cryo" due you have to pay for it 1st and finally waiting for such a Promo is mostly less effective then simply go and farm some cryo.

Sure it may be a nice small boost of Cryo but then again the Cryo you receive is mostly just a "drop on the hot stone" as we say in Germany that not really matters for most pilots anymore if they have it or not. Aside from that most time i have seen this promos happen outside of Events for some reason.

Without of having any proof of course you could go so far and say "SSG is only triggering those Promos if the financial numbers don´t look as good as they should be and some extra money is needed" :whistle: