What's new

Problem after server shut down!

Wolfs_angel

Reaction score
:frown: I don't know how many other players are having trouble since the server shut down at 2:30 am Central time, on 8/27/2015 , but a lot of the players in my Alliance including me are having problems targeting, shooting, and keeping lock on the mantis. Not only are we all angry about this but most of us are paying players, which means we all have memberships and vaults and boosters as well as trackers.. There were no problems until this server shut down... I for one would like to know if you are going to fix it or mess it up more?? I haven't had PNQ ( Poor Network Quality) since I got my new computer.. But this time it is really bad.. It's pretty bad when you can't shoot at something and end up podding because your blasters aren't working.. Everything has a lag to it including blasters, repairing afterburning... You name it on our ships it has a delay and i'm talking about a 5 second delay... I have never podded so much from a khon because my tech isn't working or I get shot across the planet... PLEASE FIX THIS MESS!?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks.

~~~Jamsangel~~~ aka Wolfsangel

passenger8

Reaction score
-yes, repairing pirate galaxy is very necessary.
-my ship lives a life on it´s own, flying very fast and very slow alternating constantly and in all directions.
-and i often can´t deliver the last shot to a mantis, or shoot at all.
-the lag is such a pain now, and i feel very close to simply skip this game as it is nearly impossible to play and absolutely no fun.