What's new

Private instances on ring 5 should be by clan, not alliance

ruuji

Reaction score
White Wolf is correct in saying that Dmtri has proved his point. Fundamentally the game has hit a catch in the system and one that we are trying to address in this thread. That "catch" is that the large alliances are unable to operate on the fifth ring in the sirius system AND be involved in the Conquest battles. By changing the system so that the Private Instances are by clan instead of alliance this would free up the several large alliances to not only continue to operate in sirius but allow them to also compete in Conquests to prove that they have worked hard to become the strongest and largest alliance in the game. the smaller alliances, such as the ones Dmtri is in, have been in essence "stealing gold skulls" because the larger alliances are having to choose one or the other and because the larger alliances have so many people to take care of, they dont really have a choice they have to choose sirius instead of Conquests. So it boils down to Large alliances that players have been encouraged to build up to become large powerful alliances have not been able to participate in Conquests and in sirius and we are asking that to solve this problem the system be changed so that the private instances in sirius are by clan instead of alliance. :mrorange: :D :mrorange: :D :mrorange: :D

White Wolf

Reaction score
I believe the original intent and purpose of this thread has been somewhat sidetracked in the argument of the private instances on the 5th ring as related to the cqs. Having been one of the early Sirius pilots to see what it was like on the 5th ring before the implementation of the current "by alliance" system I recall well the total frustration felt by all of the Sirius pilots who found themselves sharing one public instance with all of the other clans who happened to be on that planet. It was nearly impossible to get tech for anyone, much less everyone. Poaching of Giza tech was rampant. It was such a mess and so infuriating to ALL Sirius pilots that something had to be done, and quickly, to improve the situation.
This original "fix" to the 5th ring problem was not in any way related to or intended to have any effect on the conquest battles. The consequences of the "by alliance" instances on cqs were entirely unforseen in my opinion although I would love to hear from the devs on that point. It helped, surely, to have a private instance for each alliance as opposed to the utter chaos and impossibility of all clans sharing the same instance on the 5th ring but as the game has evolved and the number of Sirius pilots has multiplied dramatically the original fix is proving inadequate to serve all players even aside from it's effect on alliance's ability to participate in cqs.
It is time again for the devs to step forward to serve the needs of all Sirius pilots. The "by clan" solution is only the best suggestion I could come up with. Any solution which would enable all players to have an opportunity to get tech on the 5th ring and participate in conquest battles would be greatly appreciated by all players on all servers I am sure. Thank you for creating such a wonderful game and your continuing efforts to improve its design to accommodate the rapidly expanding fan club of players like myself, now hop to it devs we need a fix! :D

WRAITH1

Reaction score
yap i agree its illogic game system to not have own clan instance but rather alliance instances...

(another inconsistency i found out the hard way:
seems if u leave a clan and u rejoin same clan u have no 72 hr CD but if ya leave an alliance and wanna rejoin same alliance u have 72 hrs CD...wouldnt hurt to have some warning info when u cancel a clan/alliance membership as to the conditions ans CD)

White Wolf

Reaction score
Dmtri Enrky you have given your opinion on the topic of this discussion which is changing the instances on the 5th ring to clans, not alliances. Your attempts to be disruptive and argumentative, focusing on individual players and clans, allliances you dont like seem designed to turn this thread into nothing but an argument. If you have anything further to contribute to the topic please feel free to do so but leave your personal attacks and grudges out of it please.

alekjoao98

Reaction score
I agree at 100%. If should be allowed post lots of emoticons here i should use this one :!: 500 times with a big "YES I AGREE" :). There should be 3 kind of instances.
Public Instance: No Clan pilot ( If you join SQ there you able to enter at Public Instance ).
Clan Instance: Private Instance for your Clan.
Alliance Instance: Only a far Instance for the Alliance.
This way of Instances should be very nice and gratefull for Giza Intel Collection i think. If you guys agree... Anyways White Wolf i agre 10000000% here with you :).

-Best Regards & Wishes.
-Redips.

Obitus

Reaction score
alekjoao98 said:
I agree at 100%. If should be allowed post lots of emoticons here i should use this one :!: 500 times with a big "YES I AGREE" :). There should be 4 kind of instances.
Public Instance: No Clan pilot ( If you join SQ there you able to enter at Public Instance ).
This way of Instances should be very nice and gratefull for Giza Intel Collection i think. If you guys agree... Anyways White Wolf i agre 10000000% here with you :).

-Best Regards & Wishes.
-Redips.
Redips, did ye mess up and hit 4 instead of 3 or did you forget the 4th theoretical instance? I do like the idea of clan and alliance instances being separate.

alekjoao98

Reaction score
Avenging Angel said:
Simple solution would be to half the event time from 3 hours to 1 hr 30 mins, Then you would not need the hassle of instances being made & have to put up with accusations being made of manipulating an ingame bug and leading to possible ban.

:eek:
Right lol..

METHANOID

Reaction score
Avenging Angel said:
Simple solution would be to half the event time from 3 hours to 1 hr 30 mins, Then you would not need the hassle of instances being made & have to put up with accusations being made of manipulating an ingame bug and leading to possible ban.

Yes, yes, yes... that's the most viable solution from my point of view, well said Avenging Angel ;)

Schrudcher

Reaction score
METHANOID said:
Avenging Angel said:

Yes, yes, yes... that's the most viable solution from my point of view, well said Avenging Angel ;)
This would work but only for an Alliance with 2 clans not for allaince with 10 clans. They would have the same problem.

If you want to solve this problem there is only one option. Make the instances a clan based event and not an Alliance based one.

with regards

Schrudcher

alekjoao98

Reaction score
Obitus said:
alekjoao98 said:
I agree at 100%. If should be allowed post lots of emoticons here i should use this one :!: 500 times with a big "YES I AGREE" :). There should be 4 kind of instances.

-Best Regards & Wishes.
-Redips.
Redips, did ye mess up and hit 4 instead of 3 or did you forget the 4th theoretical instance? I do like the idea of clan and alliance instances being separate.
My mistake...

Joe-Bob

Reaction score
Avenging Angel said:
In all honesty what is the chance of 1 alliance of 10 clans being at the same ring 5 planet, you would be lucky to have 10 active clans to start with on the server. :eek:
In solaria server there are plenty of active clans in sirius, several of which are part of bigger alliances (5-10 clans though usually only 3-5 are in sirius)

The alliance i'm in is one of these, we have 5 clans total and 4 of those are in sirius. Occasionally, depending on whats dropping on a ring 5, we may end up all being on one planet together. Each of our sirius clans consist of anywhere from 8-20+ sirius pilots. 1 giza every 3 hours divided by that many people simply doesn't work for even half of those people even if you get to the planet with max planet time. Because of this, we are forced to break into 2 alliances so we can get more people (still not all/most, but more at least...) completed for giza tech than we would if we were still all sharing 1 instance.

However, if each of our sirius clans had a different instance, we would be able to complete a lot more people in that time, without having to break the alliance. It would make clans more effective as an alliance as well as prevent unnecessary confusion/misscommunication between alliance members as to whos going next for tech, as it would be separated into giza per clan and each admiral can work it out with their own members.

LivlyGhost

Reaction score
Developers idea's or input why it is allaince based and not clan based woudl be nice.

I think Sirius was mend to be Clan based, hence the Clan Missions and not Aliance Missions to unlock the quarcks...

LG

Gladiator

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Gladiator96
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
step 3 for the PG updates is called "sirius adjustments".

Just have a tea and wait what will happen :)