What's new

Podding allies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enz0f0rcE

Reaction score
It shouldn't be possible to pod yellows (allies), like when you fire a rocket the splash damage also affects allies. Stun dome too, if there's a bunch of players in one point and you use it, everything there get's stunned.

Please make it impossible to damage allies.

Also, maybe a ''Request PVP'' option would be nice if you want to PVP someone?

Starchaser

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Starchaser
Rank
Clan
Doomtrain
I 2nd this suggestion, would be great if there would be set that yellow/allys would not be damaged, just as the green ones.

That would resolve some previous problems with the buddylist. When you are an active clan, like Doom Train eg. you have lots of allys, and for to not hurt them in Cq's you are obliged to add them all to the buddylist.
Now not all players can afford the elite membership nor any paid membership, and therefore cannot add so much buddies.

I right now am having an issue with my buddylist, and I also know by clan TS that others has it too, it is
cluttered buddylist You can see well the first 10-15 buddys but then after they are sobreposts. In my big screen at home they are 2 buddys on the space of 1, so if u need to contact/click on the other, you don't manage.

I am in hurry to get to work so cannot report this as should.
I am using the game client with the last version, and I have all up to date on my computer for the game.

Pilote name: Starchaser
(The jailbird) :LOL:

ODST_Bob

Reaction score
I also agree with this, as some of you may know in Gemini and Mizar conquests I use a Shock ship, now the problem i have is when using a stundome I also hit my allies, which means they cant shoot as well as the enemy(obviously) I obviously do not want to stop my allies from shooting so I have to restrain from using one of my attacks, thus not being as effective in combat.This is pretty annoying and would, if not too hard, make stundome not affect your allies,

Thanks ODST_Bob :mrgreen:

spacepirate20

Reaction score
i attacked a allie by accident and he attacked backed
i agree that you should make it impossible to damage allies you should make it like buddy's because you cant attack buddy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.