What's new

PirateGalaxy On Steam Thumbs Up :)

Leokran

Reaction score
Few Moons Ago pIrate Galaxy was Put up in Steam for greenlight and it was Greenlighted ^^ No i was wondering how long will it take for it be available on Steam and the issue here is when its availabe on steam will be allowed to play on MAC OS i know that majority of us have Wndows but their is fair number of handfull of ppl that use MAC OS would be very nice if PG is relased on Steam with MAC OS compatibilty as it opens availabilty for more player base
Once its Steam ur gonna start seeing more players with lots of micro transactions in PG so i wouldnt it be nice to make the PG available on steam for MAC OS users as well .... Thanku ;)

sabau100

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
. . . .
Rank
Clan
Mobius 118 - TXS
Hello leokran.

There was a similar topic on the spanish forums some yeras ago. It seems like the servers are not ready to hold online all the people that will join from steam by now. Also Gaia's connection is a bit unstable. Anyways this announce was some years ago maybe we will be able to see the game avalible in Steam very soon.

Anyways if you want to enjoy some fan-made Steam trading cards and more Steam content realted to Pirate Galaxy check this out "Steam Content".

Best regards. El Cetrero Fantasmal.

Leokran

Reaction score
Yes I do Agree I think its time it gets on Steam there is Section in Steam community forum for PG to get on steam kinda eager to see when it will be realised it can have increase in its player base as well and we can ask our steam freinds to play it as well and make other plays it with gud revies from steamm user Hope they come to a decision ;)

Exup

LCM (Lead Community Manager)
Community Manager
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have passed on the details to development team regarding this thread.

Thank you for your input on this idea!

akwilsona

Reaction score
Yes. release on Steam.

Then, get inundated with lag issues.

Then, get more reasons they have to delay Tau Ceti.

Win-Win-Win.

Leokran

Reaction score
Exup said:
Hello all,

I have passed on the details to development team regarding this thread.

Thank you for your input on this idea!
Thanku CM ^^

Leokran

Reaction score
akwilsona said:
Yes. release on Steam.

Then, get inundated with lag issues.

Then, get more reasons they have to delay Tau Ceti.

Win-Win-Win.
Oh lol if u woory about stuff like that u can never move forward meh u just have to wait for the Devs to do what they do best and they will fix everything on time

akwilsona

Reaction score
Oh lol if u woory about stuff like that u can never move forward meh u just have to wait for the Devs to do what they do best and they will fix everything on time
You must be new.

deepanraj

Reaction score
Yes Release the Game on Steam for a higher player base and Up on Game )

Leokran

Reaction score
akwilsona said:
You must be new.
Im not new im new to forum Old to game xd U can have a grand relase of Tau Ceti after its come on Steam xd .... :devilish: Player Base more imp btw more players = more microtransactions = faster relase of tau ceti meh and many players = more fun ...... jajaja xd no comments

sabau100

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
. . . .
Rank
Clan
Mobius 118 - TXS
Hello everyone.

About Tau Ceti:

• Everyone knows that "This things takes time..". Also after the release of Sirius the expectations of a new sistem are very high. Also if we add the due of Dino Storm and Steel Legion it easily can take 3 to 5 years of developing time.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

About Steam integration:

• The developers should have thought about this long time ago. Anyway the game(s) are not ready for that integration. Why?

None of the servers ready to hold so many people.. Yet..

There is a lot of content to do. For example.. PG trading cards as "This" but the designers as the developers are too busy in Tau Ceti and Dino Storm Updates so it may take more time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyways we still can't talk about this topic because we don't have any official info about it.

It was a pleasure to discuss about this. Best regards El Cetrero Fantasmal.

mismis

Reaction score
Steam is where F2P games go to find that last air bubble, and hope to survive.

Why would releasing it to 1000's of more players have any benefit? There will be a whole new batch of players asking for new content that will most likely never come. Then once again, they will lose their player-base. This game is already offered on many different sites...Facebook, Kongregate, etc., it hasn't helped because they aren't offering anything new.

How long has it been since they opened Tau Ceti and done nothing with it? Ya, exactly.

sabau100

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
. . . .
Rank
Clan
Mobius 118 - TXS
Hello fellas

mismis i'm agree with you. It's been a long time since Tau Ceti was released.

Actually i think that the original objective of Tau was to keep updated PG with new content meanwhile Dino Storm was finished once of all. That game got a lot of bugs in its first stage of development.

After the first 2 episodes they just couldn't keep it any longer so they just focused on Dino Storm and after that they came back to PG.. but it seems they still have something left to do..

Anyways right now all what we can do is contribute with new ideas and encouragement to the devs.

Even if it takes another 4 years.. i'm sure that when they will release Tau Ceti it will be something Gorgeous!

Best Regards. El Cetrero Fantasmal.

Leokran

Reaction score
sabau100 said:
Hello everyone.

About Tau Ceti:

• Everyone knows that "This things takes time..". Also after the release of Sirius the expectations of a new sistem are very high. Also if we add the due of Dino Storm and Steel Legion it easily can take 3 to 5 years of developing time.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

About Steam integration:

• The developers should have thought about this long time ago. Anyway the game(s) are not ready for that integration. Why?

None of the servers ready to hold so many people.. Yet..

There is a lot of content to do. For example.. PG trading cards as "This" but the designers as the developers are too busy in Tau Ceti and Dino Storm Updates so it may take more time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyways we still can't talk about this topic because we don't have any official info about it.

It was a pleasure to discuss about this. Best regards El Cetrero Fantasmal.
I do agree with u on this that the Devs need time to do all the stuff to release something on steam the thing i dont agree is that Steam isnt a Sespool for games to survive it can lead to huge player base ppl on steam wont ask anything because they will be busy completeing the game i do agree that the servers need to be modified to hold such larger amount of players ,Take example of robocraft its had an increase in its player base by 171k online users and 10k ingame user majority of the times it used to be a game hidden from many players that didnt know its ture potential or get to appreciate wat its capable of exactly u can say on PG putting it on Steam is not a end game survival situation lol like missmiss said it can also be an opportunity to get the game in it true colours "I do agree thats its not a 1 month job it may take yrs before its on steam " oh well its all up to the DEVS to decide no comment on that "1 person plays for 10 hrs of pg 100 ppl see it = 50% try and 20% remain addicted thats the way steam works ive seen many beta relaseses and many games go up from nill to great in months " tats my opinion but ud to hear every ones opnion on this thanku Sabau and Mismis ur opnions were welll versed in ur thaughts and something to look at as well )