Pirate Galaxy Trailer 2020

daniel48090

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Artix
Rank
Yeahh often had the idea but we did not had the time to adjust it for it. Lets see when we get to it :cheeky:
Hello highway

I was very surprised by this about the free camera.

In the past I always wanted to see the imperial court from its height, I was very curious and I needed to take a screenshot of it.

Adding to the idea of the "free camera":

* Spectator mode for conquest, elliptical "stadium" view where the user with the arrows <- and -> can rotate 360 ° around the epicenter of the map. Hypothetical camera position: 6,500 units radial to the epicenter.
Height: 1,500 Units of height in the x | y plane of the physical graph.
Restriction: Inability to see pilot names, glossy paint, and fleet name in target areas.

Recon Drone mode, small Droid with the ability to pass mountains.
Height: 100 to 2000 adjustable units with directional arrows on the keyboard.
Speed: 35% to base stat
Cost:
Vega - 15,000 Crionite
Antares - 50,000 Crionite
Gemini - 150,000 Crionite
Mizar - 250,000 Crionite
Sol - 350,000 Crionite
Draconis - 500,000 Crionite
Tau Ceti - 1,500,000 Crionite

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
I feel good when I see trailers like this.
Having creative and caring community is what makes game great. I look forward to getting spectator (free-look) mode, that will make gameplay more fun letting players see a beauty of the planets from different angles.
It's very enjoyable and great trailer mate! All good thoughts on how you made it, haven't seen better trailer until now, you deserve big praise from community. 👏

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Hello everyone,

This question is for Splitscreen Studios. If I ever want to do a trailer with one of your music, should your company logo appear on this trailer ?

Greetings, Eredin

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Hello everyone,

My new trailer is out, this one was designed with the music of the official one. I took all of your feedbacks into consideration and added what you told me to add, I hope everyone will enjoy it! ;)

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Hello everyone, thanks to your (private) feedbacks I decided to delete my trailer #3. They were too much mistakes that sadly I didn't taked on consideration when I uploaded the video. I'm actually working to give more dynamic to the trailer. Also thanks for all your support I appreciate that!;)

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Hello everyone, As I said before I reworked the Trailer a lot, I've worked hard to offer it to you. Best experience in 1080p60fps. Enjoy everyone!

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
"Survives", "Confronts" are 3rd person singular ("He/She/It"). If you intended to use imperative forms, then you should use "Survive", "Confront" (no trailing "s")

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
The remark has already been made and corrected for the next one, but thanks anyway. ^^