Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
PG trailer 2020
Hi mate. I really like the trailer, which shows it's kind of different than the usual trailers for games. Usual trailers for the games show games qualities and activities, and your trailer shows nice spots of the game that look cool which is great. The only issue about this trailer can be little delay of less than second timing of impulse change in music, that you used of course to switch scenes, as a fellow youtuber I can say that enjoyment of players about each impulse is important.
Also, the last screen that says Play Now, by my opinion should have https://pirategalaxy.com instead of pirategalaxy.com. Aside of that, well done mate.
I'll leave the link for mine and other player trailer in case to compare and later maybe to even make better trailer out of that, so one of trailers may become even Official maybe 🙂

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Hi Rajaa, thanks for your feedback! I've also noticed some small delays compared to the music. I already watched the both trailer that you linked and they are really good because they have the same structure as the official trailer. I will do another trailer very soon, the fact is that we players do not have access to the angles of view that developers have in teasers. So we have to make those videos with what we have but that gives good things! I hope one day they will make a contest for a new trailer. :)

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Hello everyone, I've made this Trailer because I was bored I hope you will like it! :)
Hey Eredin.

I am really amazed of the new trailer you have made for the game. As Rajaa said above, it's quite different as other trailers made till now, as it shows the game in different aspect than previous ones.

Would you mind, if I promote your video on my YouTube channel, in Pirates' Voice series next episode about feedback of players of Pirate Galaxy game?

Greetings!

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Hi RavenPL thanks for your feedback! It does not bother me at all that you promote my video in your next ''Pirates'Voice'' video!

Armageddon

Reaction score
Advice?

Official update of trailer video for Pirate Galaxy, preferably with a fan-made trailer! :)

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
I like it. It matches the style and feeling of the original pre-Sirius trailer. Good job.

Also, the last screen that says Play Now, by my opinion should have https://pirategalaxy.com instead of pirategalaxy.com.
I disagree. As in the original trailer, only www.pirategalaxy.com is needed. Even if you omit the "www" part any modern browser will be able to find the page.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys

KingKamikaze

Reaction score
Hi mate. I really like the trailer, which shows it's kind of different than the usual trailers for games. Usual trailers for the games show games qualities and activities, and your trailer shows nice spots of the game that look cool which is great. The only issue about this trailer can be little delay of less than second timing of impulse change in music, that you used of course to switch scenes, as a fellow youtuber I can say that enjoyment of players about each impulse is important.
Also, the last screen that says Play Now, by my opinion should have https://pirategalaxy.com instead of pirategalaxy.com. Aside of that, well done mate.
I'll leave the link for mine and other player trailer in case to compare and later maybe to even make better trailer out of that, so one of trailers may become even Official maybe 🙂

Lo de variedad de actividades no te lo creo xD nunca hay algo que hacer, no colocan nunca eventos nuevos siempre los mismos año tras año tras año y tras año, por eso este juego no cambia se pasan meses sin eventos ni novedades.
Deberian poner el evento raven para sacar las naves para los que no las tienen :)
Saludos

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Hello everyone,
Today is an important day, because I released the "second" trailer of Pirate Galaxy. When I made the first one It was just because I was "bored" now I wanted to make an another one more like the original one.
You will maybe see my trailer without showing PvP because in PIrate galaxy, I think PvP only has 1% of our time and like 99% of PvE. I wanted to show the game more in the PvE because the new players will play especially in this game mode. ;)

I hope that you like it, I want to know your
feedbacks about the video!

LilSleezy

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
covalchuk
Rank
Hello everyone,
Today is an important day, because I released the "second" trailer of Pirate Galaxy. When I made the first one It was just because I was "bored" now I wanted to make an another one more like the original one.
You will maybe see my trailer without showing PvP because in PIrate galaxy, I think PvP only has 1% of our time and like 99% of PvE. I wanted to show the game more in the PvE because the new players will play especially in this game mode. ;)

I hope that you like it, I want to know your
feedbacks about the video!

That's the best unofficial trailer have seen so far, you did a really good work i love it :)

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Hey Highway, thanks for your feedback! If I only had access to the freecam that you use I could do great things.
Unfortunately this is only to reserve for your trailers. ^^
Also I wanted to thanks the Spliscreen Games Youtube channel for sharing my video. ;)

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Hey LilSleezy, I am happy to know that you liked it ! :)

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Hey Highway, thanks for your feedback! If I only had access to the freecam that you use I could do great things.
Unfortunately this is only to reserve for your trailers. ^^
Also I wanted to thanks the Spliscreen Games Youtube channel for sharing my video. ;)
Question for you, @Highway you use "freecam" on PTR or in a private version for developers ?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The freecam is only usable by users with special rights on PTR and Live. It was mainly for internal use and some things must be adjusted before we can enable it to be usable by all users.

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
The freecam is only usable by users with special rights on PTR and Live. It was mainly for internal use and some things must be adjusted before we can enable it to be usable by all users.
Wow I didn't know that even on Live servers some players can use freecam. :eek:
You said that it will be eventually "usable by all users" you mean that one day all players will have access to it?
I thought it was a developer-only feature. x)

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Wow! That trailer is outstanding! I pretty like the effects for the inscriptions you have used in this video. And basically matching the scenes with the music you have used inside. This trailer is way better than all created for now and this one deserves to be the official trailer for the Pirate Galaxy game.

Or maybe it's not your final word in this matter? :D

That's good @Highway you have shown the trailer on the Facebook page, I appreciate that the great work is being shown to more than forums or Youtube!

Greetings!

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
you mean that one day all players will have access to it?
Yeahh often had the idea but we did not had the time to adjust it for it. Lets see when we get to it :cheeky: