Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
NEW VIDEO :!: :!: :!: :!:

Pirate Galaxy - The Test Server #3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsPw8hPWrrE

I still having clips recorded I haven't uploaded from the year 2017, when the PTR was open to test the PVP Adjustments Update. Resulting in epic and very funny cross-server wars :)

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Nice video mate, btw those that are in video (nidza5, dialogic, decimator) are from my server, they were good in pvp, but we were mostly outnumbered ourselves on test server :D
You didn't record the time when 30-40 people were on e field around, my squad of 5 ppl was fighting against 25-30 spanish players (maybe you were among them). We were having fight also at that spot on left where old parasites were spawned, such big fights and we had much fun :)
Thanks again for posting this video, it brings old memories.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Rajaa said:
Nice video mate, btw those that are in video (nidza5, dialogic, decimator) are from my server, they were good in pvp, but we were mostly outnumbered ourselves on test server :D
You didn't record the time when 30-40 people were on e field around, my squad of 5 ppl was fighting against 25-30 spanish players (maybe you were among them). We were having fight also at that spot on left where old parasites were spawned, such big fights and we had much fun :)
Thanks again for posting this video, it brings old memories.
Sure I was in that battle but versus the biggest team that was from Gaia (I was playing only on Aurora on these times ^^ )
Thanks for your comment :D