What's new

Pirate galaxy ships in another game?

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
From this pack i think they only used 1 design, i guess it was the only one that fitted, known by all as the vendetta mostly
And Isaak's ship (#13), the one with the auto-destruct system xD

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Hm... the Ship that is shown there seems not to be in the game yet so maybe it´s the RDX for the Upcoming RDX Event that should in theory drop around march again.

Aside from that i must say i love the screens of the map and it would be fun if this maybe even would be a map of TC4 where we actually fly in some sort of facility with different areas, like a produktion line, R&D, testings etc. and only a small part of the map is the actual LZ where we land to infiltrate the facility then.

A fun mechanic would be once inside the facility it puts the Pilots into combat mode (Missions show that it is possible to put a Pilot into perma combat mode until they reach a certain spot again and best example here is undercover job) so that they only can go into orbit when they have left the facility again into an open area that are placed at certain points so that not only the LZ can be used to go into orbit or return to the hangar when poded (the almighty pod knows no limits and just creates a rift space in order to bring the pilot back to the Hangar :LOL: )

I think that such a map would be a nice change in compare to the surface flying all the time
08.jpg
It seems that this map was made Pirate Galaxy no? Look at the ships at the center. :p

By the way, how a so beautiful 3d model can end with an "useless" ship :
Capture.PNG
I think this ship deserve more attention and who knows maybe a "rework" ! :cheeky::cheeky:

Kind regards,
Eredin

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
View attachment 48382
It seems that this map was made Pirate Galaxy no? Look at the ships at the center. :p

View attachment 48383
I think this ship deserve more attention and who knows maybe a "rework" ! :cheeky::cheeky:

Kind regards,
Eredin
It seems that this map was made FOR Pirate Galaxy no? Look at the ships at the center.

I forgot the "for" sorry ! :D

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
View attachment 48382

View attachment 48383

Kind regards,
Eredin
the design clearly differs from the raven ships. looks to me like a combination between ne0n and rdx ... fits very well. Like it alot 😁

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
View attachment 48382

View attachment 48383

Kind regards,
Eredin
But this thing is looking so different here.. I m confused as hell😳 but at least it is an rdx ship😂

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Hello @KingSub,

The ship mentioned there is the RC-X-01 Claw.

WHATT neveeer😳😳
Well depending on how accurate the information of the HHG side is it really seems the case that this is the ship that is present in the game but can not obtained by normal means and even if it is hard to see you can see the similarities of it. If i remember correctly this ship was given to 1 Pilot or was it a Dev from Split... i remember some distant memory from years back that was about something around that.

RC-X-01.jpg

Most interesting part is the Information "Antares Industries (Raven Concept)". However i must say that this is quite a "waste" cus in compare to the other RDX Ships it has a nice design what would qualify it for me as a "must have it in my hangar" ship lol. From all RDX ships so far i find Para has the best design (imo at least) while the rest is in the "okish" line for me.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Well depending on how accurate the information of the HHG side is it really seems the case that this is the ship that is present in the game but can not obtained by normal means and even if it is hard to see you can see the similarities of it. If i remember correctly this ship was given to 1 Pilot or was it a Dev from Split... i remember some distant memory from years back that was about something around that.

View attachment 48384

Most interesting part is the Information "Antares Industries (Raven Concept)". However i must say that this is quite a "waste" cus in compare to the other RDX Ships it has a nice design what would qualify it for me as a "must have it in my hangar" ship lol. From all RDX ships so far i find Para has the best design (imo at least) while the rest is in the "okish" line for me.
[/QUO

View attachment 48384

I agree brotha

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
It would be interesting maybe one way to enhance it would be to set up his system I think because in Gemini 95% of the players using the Easter DPS or gold Engineer. The only way that he can be useful is too change his taunt. After this is only my point of view ! :cheeky:

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Hello @Eredin,

I don't think changing the taunt out of a ship is the way to balance it, the way to do that is to adjust the taunt ;).

Hello @Vesperion,

This ship is present in-game and can be obtained by some events, in the previous christmas (2018 and 2019 one) it was one of the rewards on this event.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Hello @Vesperion,

This ship is present in-game and can be obtained by some events, in the previous christmas (2018 and 2019 one) it was one of the rewards on this event.
Well still "a waste" considering that it is an "RDX Prototype" and clearly seem to be one as from the side can be seen but has been abandoned by his other RDX companions and the company to stay in Gemini :cry:

The only way that he can be useful is too change his taunt. After this is only my point of view ! :cheeky:
Hello @Eredin,

I don't think changing the taunt out of a ship is the way to balance it, the way to do that is to adjust the taunt ;).
There are already a few posts about this topic that i have added my ideas in as well just using the search function with Taunt and looking for my posts will bring you to them @Eredin to lazy right now to add the link here.

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Well still "a waste" considering that it is an "RDX Prototype" and clearly seem to be one as from the side can be seen but has been abandoned by his other RDX companions and the company to stay in Gemini :cry:

There are already a few posts about this topic that i have added my ideas in as well just using the search function with Taunt and looking for my posts will bring you to them @Eredin to lazy right now to add the link here.
Don't worry Vesperion I have already read taunt threads ;)

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus

View attachment 48384

You are confused with JS-R Pirate Storm, which was a present for Janik Staub, one of the original PG designers.

That design was re-introduced as the AnIn-T79 Emperor Parsec hybrid in Halloween 2015 event, which you can get currently from yearly Xmas events.

The RC-X-01 Claw was introduced in Halloween 2013 event, as a preview for the first RD event that came one a couple of weeks later, just before Xmas event (yep, 3 events in less than two months, the good old times).

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
If i remeber it correctly this information was openly shared when the 1st RDX vent was around the corner.

The Map looks like it could be an Reactor thing cus for an "normal planet" it looks to boring with 3 sections that all meet at the middle. Since it was offically shown no further information about this map was given but eventually it was something like the original planed Reactor Challenge layout that was scraped and actually turned into an "normal planet"

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
If i remeber it correctly this information was openly shared when the 1st RDX vent was around the corner.

The Map looks like it could be an Reactor thing cus for an "normal planet" it looks to boring with 3 sections that all meet at the middle. Since it was offically shown no further information about this map was given but eventually it was something like the original planed Reactor Challenge layout that was scraped and actually turned into an "normal planet"
It says "Lost hangar" at the bottom left of the last pic so yes we can imagine a lot of things going around this.

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
Building on planets and starship hangars also is from 3drt. There are som really nice alternative hangar facilities that SS hasnt used yet. Space stations. If you go to their YT site and sort their videos from Old to new u can find a lot of pg content, Animated aswell.

Not only ships, buildings and stations, you can also find Blasters and Mantis ships on 3drt.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?