What's new

Pirate Galaxy game

jlinares

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
SPIRIT_POWER
Rank
Hello !

I came to talk a little about the game, because it's a good game and a simple game, BUT it's a shame that there are not a lot of work done on it.
There are a lot of good things in the game like Sirius, Arkon, Phobos, Hybrid ships, etc...
BUT there are LOTS of bugs. They are almost never corrected...
Like the size range of the attack buff field, and the size range of the repair field are wrong ! (example : the boss in Sirius)
the ridiculous explosions of the boss.
The squad window is not refresh when a player use a green graviton.
All the text bugs

And there are many and many things that can be improved
An example : Arkon and Phobos : The challenge lasts too long... 3 - 4 hours of fight without break :eek:

Please, Developpers, do something.

I just want to say one last word, THANKS for this armor update :)
Finally a real improvement.

Thanks reading, good game everyone ;)

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
jlinares said:
Hi :D

I came to talk a little about the game, because it's a good game and a simple game, BUT it's a shame that there are not a lot of work done on it.
I disagree. Lot of work done IMHO, just a little slow... ^^

There are a lot of good things in the game like Sirius, Arkon, Phobos, Hybrid ships, etc...
Agree. :confused:

BUT there are LOTS of bugs. They are almost never corrected...
Bugs, of course, not sooooo many as "LOTS" :mrorange: Almost never? That sounds a little subjetive :sneaky:

Like the size range of the attack buff field, and the size range of the repair field are wrong ! (example : the boss in Sirius)
A good place to report that kind of things is this forum. Other way is sending a ticket to support. Why other people didnt complain about that yet? At less you started rolling the stone here... :cool:

the ridiculous explosions of the boss.
That is more a design flaw, not an actual bug.

All the text bugs
Are you talking about translation to french? You can get involved in translation too

And there are many and many things that can be improved
Sure. :)

An example : Arkon and Phobos : The challenge lasts too long... 3 - 4 hours of fight without break :eek:
Actually, the challenge is infinite. The time playing it depends on skills of players and strenght of squad. It is a survival mini game. Limiting it in time is against its objetive.

Please, Developpers, do something.
I bet they are working hard... hope. :|

I just want to say one last word, THANKS for this armor update :)
Finally a real improvement.
Same. Any improvement is always welcome.

Thanks reading, good game everyone ;)
Thanks for writing. We love this game. :devilish:

jlinares

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
SPIRIT_POWER
Rank
Hello, thanks for your response HGus :)

HGus said:
I disagree. Lot of work done IMHO, just a little slow...
yes
HGus said:
Bugs, of course, not sooooo many as "LOTS" :mrorange: Almost never? That sounds a little subjetive :sneaky:
i don't understand your sentence (sorry for my english)
HGus said:
Other way is sending a ticket to support.
It's done.
HGus said:
Actually, the challenge is infinite. The time playing it depends on skills of players and strenght of squad. It is a survival mini game. Limiting it in time is against its objetive.
the challenge should be HARDER for be SHORTER (less time).
HGus said:
We love this game. :devilish:
Yes, but I expect improvements...

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
jlinares said:
HGus said:
i don't understand your sentence (sorry for my english)
"Bugs, bien sûr, pas autant que «lots»." (I exagerated "so", as saying "auuuuuuutant" ^^ )
"Almost never? Cela semble un peu subjective" (That means that it seems a personal opinion, not a fact.)
HGus said:
the challenge should be HARDER for be SHORTER (less time).
I think it is hard enough for fun. Harder will mean that it will be unpleasant for players being podded over and over if they do not have gold/ancient tech with boosters and so...

jlinares

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
SPIRIT_POWER
Rank
HGus said:
I think it is hard enough for fun. Harder will mean that it will be unpleasant for players being podded over and over if they do not have gold/ancient tech with boosters and so...
Harder yes, but not the fire power of mantis or the number of mantis. Just reduce the armor of the reactor :)
(for exemple)

POSITRON3

Reaction score
Agree con jlinares 100%, it take a lot of time for win that cortex, I think reduce de armour of reactor is needed in all the reactor chaleger.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Ohh yes 4-5 hours is crazy :D. Respect! Way to long sessions though. We will look into that :)

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
A challenge wouldn't be a challenge if it is not challenging... :eek:

captdeadpool

Reaction score
im searching for players to play game with there are almost no one here at my timezone europe romania :( im level 70 and willing to help any player with cryo bp rare mission