What's new

Pirate Galaxy FanSite!!

YankElves

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I've recently created a fansite for Pirate Galaxy users ;] If you'd like to check it out, and become a member on the website the link is as follows

http://www.pirategalaxyonline.webs.com

It's an interactive forum/site that is just getting started. I am taking player submissions from people and developing the site as people submit ideas and as I see ideas I like. It's all fun and I hope to see you there!

Thanks everyone,

Sincerely,

YankElves :)

YankElves

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I've recently created a fansite for Pirate Galaxy users ;] If you'd like to check it out, and become a member on the website the link is as follows

http://www.pirategalaxyonline.webs.com

It's an interactive forum/site that is just getting started. I am taking player submissions from people and developing the site as people submit ideas and as I see ideas I like. It's all fun and I hope to see you there!

Thanks everyone,

Sincerely,

YankElves

S

stimo

Good luck we have already a few good site's hope you become 1 of them

SnowRaven

Reaction score
Ive created an account, and told an introduction on the Gen. Discussion..

Its a nice site.. maybe in some of my free time when I get online, ill take some screenshots and upload them onto the site

Tyrannus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Sol-
Rank
Good luck m8, by the way, is your fansite to help people, or is it just for signing up?

YankElves

Reaction score
It's new, looking for player ideas. So get on, sign up, and suggest.

A

Adrana

I will move this thread to the Fan Board, this is wrong place for to post fansites.
However I will leave shadow for a couple of days so you can find the post.
Please let me know when you are aware of it by posting in the thread telling that to me.
Thank you in advance. :D
I also suggest to post your link in the Formal WIKI thread so the WM's can add your link at the Official PG Wiki pages.

Ps. Post ONLY the link with name of your fansite and you can also post a link to redirect them to this thread.

A

Adrana

I saw now that you have made a duplicate of the same thread here at the Fan seccion.
Please do NOT double post same topic in different boards at this forum. You are breaking rules by doing it.
I moved the thread from the General Discussion to here and I merged your both posts.

Normally I would give you a warning for this, but I let you go this time, but if I find any crosspostings by you further YankElves, you will receive one warning.

Spam is forbidden anywhere in the whole forum.

We define spam as follows:

Useless threads, posts with the same content in different boards (crossposting), threads with no stated topics, posts that artificially keep a thread alive. i.e Thread bumping.
Those spam definitions do not apply to the off-topic sections.
If a thread or post is counted as spam, it could get edited, closed and if necessary the affected parties will receive a warning.

Note: Before posting rethink the message you want to spread with a posting/thread. Ask yourself to which forum or sub-forum your post fits best. If you have any doubts you should contact a moderator for help. Furthermore, before creating a new thread use "search" function to find similar threads and post in there. Read the "important" and "stuck"threads at the respective board before posting in them.

YankElves

Reaction score
Oh Sorry, I missed out on that :[ I'll delete my crossposting.

max3x

Reaction score
TRY THIS 1
http://pgusa.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Serig

Reaction score
Hello all

I'd like to invite you to visit my Pirate Galaxy blog Cryonite Cove. I'm a casual but long term player and enjoy blogging about my successes, frustrations, triumphs and disasters. I give my honest opinion about the game and its players, good and bad. Some of the posts may be useful, such as how I managed to complete various story missions or which of my idiocies to avoid, but it's mainly intended to be an entertaining read.

http://cryonitecove.blogspot.com/

Drop in and have a look. If you have a Google account you can follow the blog and post comments, if not you can just read it and swear at the screen.

Cheers.

Serig