What's new

Pirate Galaxy Daily Reward "Space Jackpot Machine"

alekjoao98

Reaction score
Hello all Pirates ;), to start this post.

This post is a suggestion about a daily reward from Dino Storm and Steel Legions.
If you guys play the three games as me and other players, at Dino Storm and Steel Legions each day you get a reward, and if you are active more days higger and higger rewards you will get so... why Splitscreen Dev's didn't put one here?.

"The Space Jackpot Machine"
This machine will give you a daily reward, 1rst three days small rewards, 2cond three days medium rewards, and 3rd three days higger rewards ( This is an idea of daily rewards from Dino Storm and Steel Legions )
An example:
1rst day you log you get 500 gold, 2cond day you log you get 1000 free energy, next day a graviton, next day 30 minutes membership, booster, etct, next day you get 5000 cryonite or a bit more.
And with the activity of your log and each day
the rewards can be even higger as Dino Storm and Steel Legions daily rewards!.

Thank you all for look, opinate, criticate and like this post.
If you agree with me post all your ideas to editate this uncomplete post :D.

-Redips.

Oldviking

Reaction score
Hi mate..
As i play DS to from time to time i totally agree to what u have posted here. It would be a really good thing to add to the game.. for sure.

Oldviking

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
awesome suggestion:)

Malevos

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Malevos
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighters
Must say I really like the suggestion too would certainly encourage the smaller players to long in more. Also to build on it you could add in a similar daily reward system when you complete the in game achievements as all we get are achievement points atm which push you higher up the hall of fame which does nothing to benefit the pilot in playing the game itself.