Pirate Galaxy 2

DarthTes

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
DarthTes
Rank
I am probably not the first person to post this but I think this is very important. First of all I would like to say that I have been on this game since 2011 and I have enjoyed every minute yet after a while the game seems to "slow down".

Graphics
I don't want to be one of those "graphics guys" but I know for a fact this game was on high end graphics in 2011 but I think they need an update: Pirate Galaxy 2. The game needs better graphics as the people who play games like this really enjoy good quality graphics.

Missions and planets
Many people like this feature to a game but after a long time the missions get quite repetitive. If Splitscreen Studios made this game have more missions and more planets, people will find it very interesting and fun to play (especially me).

Level
We need to have more levels so that we can go further in the game. I think that you should make it to the old PG where you would only have to shoot the harvesters once and someone else finishes it off and you end up with loads of XP as well. I think many people miss that. Also if you make the ranking up system a little easier, people won't get as annoyed if they cannot rank up and will end up stopping.

Ships
Ships play a big part in this game, as it is based in space, and we would love some new, cool designs. This would make people playing happier and we could see some new types of ships (e.g. Rocketeer). You could make some which freeze enemies for a certain amount of time etc. You could also have more component slots to make it a little more interesting. I also love the feature of the drones, makes it a whole lot more interesting.

Energy
Energy is the HUGE factor to this game. I personally think that they should hold more energy in every orb because it is a really big time consumer when you are playing. Also, the ships should be able to hold more so that you can carry on playing for even longer! I also like the fact that the storage capacity increases but it could be a really good idea to let it have no storage capacity.

Systems
We have had many systems but I think that there could be more. If we have more missions, it could be a very good idea to make more planets. New people will enjoy the new planets and so will veterans of the game.

Blueprints
The blueprints are the best part of the game in my opinion. It would be amazing to have one which is like a red colour which is extremely rare. It would instantly unlock some really rare ship/component. You would only have to find one as it is one of the rarest things in that specific system.

Components
I love all of the different components PG has to offer. But as I was saying earlier, we should get more slots, leading into more components. We could also have more armour, making our ships stronger. This could lead to people being able to grind cryonite easier and the ships could then cost more.

From all of these ideas I would like to have the same style of gameplay and the same characters as they mean a lot to me :mrorange: . I hope that these ideas go through, that would mean so much to me! Thanks for reading and I sound like i've been talking for ages.

- Sincerely DarthTes