What's new

PG - The Expanded Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbhuh

Reaction score
What is PG - The Expanded Story?
This is the story of Pirate Galaxy, rewritten by me. It all started as a suggestion, but soon when I was working on a global overview I wasn't happy. It was no longer a suggestion, but more a guideline to a story. From there on, I created a story, a story that will tell you the story of Pirate Galaxy, but not as the old story missions. This story will not keep to the limitations of PG and will cross borders, it will suggest a lot of new stuff and will make the game more interesting in having a few question hubs around a planet. No longer do you go to orbit for missions or to go to starmap or hangar. You do that from inside the planet. This is based on a suggestion and I hope splitscreen will be able to use some parts from this for future plans. The dream of this would be for it to be the basis for Pirate Galaxy 2 - Pirate Galaxy, but changed a lot in gameplay.

But I think it would be bad if this would only be my work and I am searching for a second writer, a companion which can give me inspirations to expand the story and write his own parts.

Last but not least, sometimes I might add informational chapters to this - those will tell a little bit of how it should work ingame.

----

Chapter 1: Kalabesh

[You find yourself in a Phoenix S Transport attacked by Mantis Eliminators]
You: Where am I?
You: What's going on?!
Bill: Pilot, need some help?
You: Please save me from them!
Bill: There we go.
Bill: Are you al right? I hope you didn't get injured, these eliminators are nasty, especially against someone in a Phoenix S Transport.
Bill: But if you are ready, please follow me. I know a place where you can rest and repair your ship.
You: Who are you, What are you, Where are we? I don't understand.
Bill: Just come with me and I will tell who I am.
[You follow Bill] Bill: I am Bill Darius, I am a Smuggler and we are on Kalabesh. But tell me who you are?
You: I don't know, all I remember is "Player"
Bill says: Interesting, it seems you lost your memory. From now on I guess I will call you by that name.
[Arriving at Mine Central] Bill: This is Mine Central, our base.
[Arriving at Mine Central] You: Wow this place is huge and what is it heavily defended.
Bill: This heavily defended? Haven't you seen Colonial Capital? If you go there, then you will be shocked.
[Jake sees Bill] Jake: Bill, You know that strangers are not allowed in here!
Bill: I know Jake, but he was attacked by Eliminators and not even the stupidest colonial would dare to take a Phoenix S Transport out to fight in...
Jake: You got a point, send him to the repair station, after that we can test his loyalty.
You: Loyalty? I don't understand. Have I done something wrong. What's happening?
[When fully repaired] Bill: We cannot trust anybody. We are a organization that is trying to get freedom, but Colonials and Mantis try to suppress us. But first I want to know what you are worth. Ever fought before?
You: I can't remember.
Bill: OK, just do what I do
[Bill goes to a group of dummy targets] Bill: Do exactly what I do, target the dummies and use your blaster.
You: How?
Bill: Just press some keys.
[You accidentally activate the Repair Droid] Bill: No that's the Repair Droid, try one with a canon on it.
You: You mean this one.
Bill: Good work, now follow me and lets do some real work!
[Outside of Mine Central] Guards: Hello bill, good to see you. Could you help us out a little?
Bill: Sure, it's the perfect training for my apprentice.
Bill: Destroy these Eliminators now you know how to fight. If you get in trouble just fly back to the guards.
You: What's that green crystal that dropped?
Bill: That my friend is Cryonite, the most valuable object in the galaxy. You are going to need a lot of it.
Jake: Very good Pilot. You are good with fighting, I think I can trust you enough to tell you the story of me.
[Activates a cut scene] Jake: Long ago, the humans were a proud nation, but then rebels started to show up and separated, a few star systems had rebels in them others had imperials. Civil War started and in most star systems the rebels won, now calling themselves colonials. The same happened here. There was peace.
Jake: But after a few leaders in the Vega System, the rules got sharper. No more trading was allowed and my grandfather started smuggling. He got arrested.
Jake: But not long after he got en prisoned, mantis came. They attacked Axiom and freed my Grand-Father. He left to Kalabesh where he got a family. Now I am in charge and I am leading the Smugglers to prosper. You may think we are evil. But we are not. We help the poor get rich and attack the rich. We are the saviours of the people in Vega that are too poor to buy any kind of food!
[Mission Completed: Meeting Smugglers] Jake: Now, there are a lot of people here that might need your help. Go visit them and you will gain my loyalty.
You: Thanks a lot, I hope I will be able to help your organization and maybe trough time I will start to remember my old self again.
Jake: Lets hope so.
[Mission Received: Helping Mine Central] Jake: As I told before, there are a lot of people here that might need your help. I think it's a good idea if you visit them, help them and gain their respect. There are a few people here that can use your help.
You: I will start right now.
Jake: Good, and take Bill with you, he will be your tutor.
Bill: Lets start with that Energy Collector Pilot
[Arriving at Energy Collector]Energy Collector Pilot: Hello, My name is John. Could you help me out a little?
You: Sure, why not.
[W-Mission Accepted: John in Trouble] John: Last time I was collecting energy, I got attacked by Mantis. I could make it out just fast enough, but I don't have enough Cryonite or energy to repair my ship. Could you collect some energy for me so I can repair my ship?
Bill: OK, but how much energy do we need to collect?
John: I think 50 energy if enough.
Bill: I know a place where to start.
[Arriving at Energy Field] Bill: OK Pilot, do you know how to use a collector?
You: No, but I assume it's the second button in my ships control panel.
Bill: That's right, please target an energy orb and get close enough to use your collector.
Bill: That's enough energy, lets go back to Mine Central.
[W-Mission Accepted: Front Gates] Smugglers: Bill, please help us. The eliminators had some kind of strong ship with them, we can't move, please kill off these eliminators.
You: Bill lets do this
[Mission Completed: Front Gates] Smugglers: Thank you bill. Thank you pilot. We will deliver this message to Jake and tell them how great you were, here is some Cryonite that you deserve.
[Mission Completed: John in Trouble] Bill: Look, there is John, lets give him the Energy.
John: Thank you Pilot, I appreciate your help. If you ever want to work for some Cryonite, just come to me.
Bill: Lets go to the Repair Station, I heard they wanted a little bit of help.
[W-Mission Accepted: Repair Station] XPA 3000: Hello Pilot. I am Humanoid XPA 3000. I am the commander of the Repair Station and Hangar. Could you search a Repair Droid technology on the planet surface?
Bill: I know a place where a lot of scrap is.
[Kalabesh Junk yard] Bill: Here we are, a lot of parts. But which one do we need to pick?
Bill: I see a Repair Droid, there!
Bill: Lets search another one.
Bill: Great, now we have 2 repair Droids. I think at least one will be good.
[Mission Completed: Repair Station] XPA 3000: Thank you very much.
[Mission Completed: Helping Mine Central] Jake: Good, you are back. I got a new mission for you, but first you are going to need a new ship.
[Mission Accepted: Hangar Tour] Jake: Please go to the hangar in Mine Central. I think the Droid would be happy to help you. I bought you a ship. You can find it in there.
XPA 3000: Welcome back, Pilot. Here is the ship Jake ordered me to give you.
[Mission Completed: Hangar Tour] Bill: This ship is a real ship. Its much stronger and it has double engines.
Jake: As you see, it uses sub-standard ion technology, most of the smugglers use those.
[Mission Accepted: Mantis Stun!] Bill: When we were helping the guards outside Mine Central they were friezed.
Jake: Stunned you mean?
Bill: I guess. But not like our technology. They were all frozen instead of only 1 ship.
Jake: Very strange indeed. Bill, Pilot. Please visit the guards around Mine Central and ask if they saw anything strange.
[The first group] Guard: It was bigger then an Eliminator but smaller then the ore transporters.
Another Guard: Yes, and when it froze our ships, it created a blue dome.
Third Guard: I remember green tails. Very weird, not seen it before by Mantis.
Jake: Quickly, another field got attacked!
Bill: We are coming!
[Arriving at the other field] Guard: Destroy the ship that is fleeing!
Bill: There! I see it. Wow, I have never seen such a ship before. What is it?
Bill: We need to destroy it now!
[Explosion] Mantis: You will be punished for attacking me!
Bill: Pilot, Watch out for these Explosions. They can hurt a lot!
[Explosion] Mantis: You won't win this battle. HAHAHA!
Guard: I see I just came in time. My man and I will be helping you!
[Explosion] Guard: Wow, what happened?
Bill: He keeps releasing explosions, try to avoid them.
Bill: Yes, He is almost destroyed!
Mantis: Noo!!!! But I will come back!
[Mission Completed: Mantis Stun!]Guard: We did it!
Jake: Very good of you two. Pilot, I think your training is complete. You are no longer the apprentice of bill. Any ways, I got a new job for you and bill, which will require you both.
[Mission Accepted: Rocks Facility] Jake: I got a message from one of our trading partners, Mr Rock. Mr Rock has a corporation of mining and transporting ores around Kalabesh and Vega, however the colonials did not want to help Mr Rock against the mantis invasion and a part of his business got damaged. But we offered him help by defending his mining areas and transporters, receiving money from him that we use to help our cause.
[Mission Completed: Rocks Facility] Mr Rock: Welcome to my facility. Many call it Rocks Facility after me. This is the centre of the trading from my company. All transporters gather resources from the mining fields and deliver them here. From out here, they are exported to Vega.
[Mission Accepted: Hunting Down] Mr Rock: Lately we are needing much more help then Mr Rattenbury can offer, so any help is welcome. But first you two are going to need to upgrade your ship.
Bill: So what's the plan?
Mr Rock: Good. Bill, do you know any locations of mantis that might drop an upgraded version of the Sub-Standard Ion Blaster?A Sub-Standard Ion Blaster is not going to be enough for the task.
Bill: Al right, I know one. Follow me, Pilot. I know a location where an Intel can be found that has blaster information. Intel's are dropped and named after the enemy that drops them. There are many types of Intel's all with a different rank and name. They contain blueprint fragments, with enough fragments you can have a full blueprint, with these blueprints hangars can manufacture weapons.
[Blasting eliminators till a Intel drops] Bill: Right there. A Eliminator Intel rank 3 dropped. Please collect it.
[Standard Ion Blaster Blueprint 1/1 collected - Mantis Eliminator Information added to Logbook] Mr Rock: Very good, now please go to Mine Central to install this new blueprint. This facility has not been upgraded with a hangar yet.
XPA 3000: Welcome at Mine Central Hangar, I see you have a new blueprint. I will start manufacturing this one.
XPA 3000: Done, I will install it immediately on your ship.
[Mission Completed: Hunting Down] Mr Rock: If you are done please come back to my Facility.
[Mission Accepted: Mining Excavation] Mr Rock: Good, with your new blaster, I think you are able to fight off the mantis in the next area. There are some passive mantis that flee when you shoot them, but also aggressive ones. The next area is a Mining Excavation. Please go to the northern excavation.
[Mission Completed: Mining Excavation] Mr Rock: Here miners destroy rock and collect minerals that drop and drop it off at the deposit. Then Transporters move the minerals from the deposit to the Facility. To protect them, I have hired Smuggler Guards.
[Mission Accepted: Excavation Danger] Mr Rock: Lately, not everything is going to plan. The mantis got more violent and your help would be appreciated. If you could help a few workers out here, I will reward you.
[W-Mission Accepted: Excavations] Miner: Good to finally have some help over here. Please blast these rocks in front of you. They have a small chance of dropping minerals, we need five of them.
Miner: Look, that's how a Mineral looks, please collect it.
[Mission Completed: Excavations] Miner: These 5 minerals will make Mr Rock very happy. If you ever want to help again, just destroy some rocks and sell the Minerals you find to the mining depot close to here.
Miner: Anyway, I heard the Guards are having trouble too.
[W-Mission Accepted: Sick Guard] Guard: Hey Pilots. Could you help me out over here?
Bill: Sure, what's wrong?
Guard: Lewis, my co-worker didn't show up. He is sick. Now I am alone and it's a hard job fighting the more and more violent mantis.
Bill: What's that Scout doing over there?
Guard: Strange, I haven't seem him before, lets destroy it.
Bill: The mantis stopped attacking, maybe the scout had something to do with it?
[Mission Completed: Sick Guard] Guard: I guess I should look out for these Scouts now. If you want to help, just come visit me.
[W-Mission Accepted: Mining Depot] Mining Depot Officer: You two there! Could you come over here?
Officer: One of the Transporters hasn't come, but I need these Minerals to be collected now, otherwise it might overflow over here, could you bring these to the Facility?
Facility Officer: Thanks for bringing the Minerals down here. If you even want more Cryonite, just go to the Mining Depot Officer.
[Mission Completed: Excavation Danger] Mr Rock: I have heard a lot of great things from my workers. I hope you will continue to help them with their work.
I also heard that one of the ore transporters has gone missing. This is the third time it happens and we need to put a stop to this!
[Mission Accepted: Rats in the Company] Mr Rock: I am almost certain that someone is telling the mantis when a big cargo is coming trough. You must find any abnormalities under my workers. Maybe you find at the mine.
[Arriving at the mine] Bill: There, look where that guard is going.
Bill: He seems to be meeting a Mantis Commander. I will report immediately to Mr Rock.
[Mission Completed: Rats in the Company] Mr Rock: Interesting. I will get a team together to hunt him down.
[Mission Accepted: Rat Extermination] Mr Rock: I have gotten 3 Smuggler Guards here to help you exterminate that rat! Please find him and imprison him.
Smuggler Guard: Lead the way, Pilot.
Bill: There, I see him. Take him down.
[Shooting the Rat] Rat: What's going on?
Bill: You have betrayed the smugglers. Now you will pay for this.
Rat: You will never get me alive. [Explodes in an Aggrobomb]
[Mission Completed: Rat Extermination] Mr Rock. It's disappointing that we couldn't get him in prison. But it's good that he is gone. But I think Jake has a plan. Go to him.
[Mission Accepted: Dealer War] Jake: Good you made it to Mine Central. I have a plan trough which we can track the transporters when they are gone.
Jake: When we came on Kalabesh, it was deserted. We rebuilt the phoenix factory and there we found some communication technology. Maybe those can be used to track the transporters when they are gone. But they need batteries. And we don't have the right batteries for them. I do know someone who can give us these batteries. Please go to a Dealer. Bill will go with you.
[Arriving at Dealer] Dealer: So you want to have batteries? First I need you to do a task for me. There is another guy smuggling goods and selling them here. He keeps stealing my costumers. If you could scare him away...
[Shooting the Concurrent Dealer] Concurrent: What have I done to you. Leave me alone! [After burns Away]
Dealer: Good job. Here are the Phoenix Batteries.
[Mission Completed: Dealer War] Jake: Thanks for the batteries. I will prepare the signals now.
[Mission Accepted: Transport] Jake: OK. I made the signals. Please hurry and deliver them to Mr Rock.
Mr Rock: Good you are here. Now you only need to deliver them. I have sent trough the areas of the transporters. Hurry.
[Arriving at the first] Ore Transporter Pilot: Thank you very much. I feel saver now.
[Arriving at the second] Ore Transporter Pilot: Nice. I will use it directly.
[Arriving at the last] Ore Transporter Pilot: Finally.
[Mission Completed: Transport] Mr Rock: Good, now that most of the Ore Transporters have signals, we will know where the transporters are going. And if one gets in trouble. We know where they are.
[Mission Accepted: Distraction] Mr Rock: Pilot, come quickly. The mantis have kidnapped one the of ore transporters. We know where they are heading, be quick tough. The batteries don't last long.
[After getting to the location] Bill: Wow, a whole mantis base. What is this?
Bill: Look there, the Pilot!
Ore Transporter Pilot: Good that you found me. Quickly, collect my Pod and then blast away the gates in front of my ship. Then bring me to the ship.
[Mission Completed: Distraction] Ore Transporter Pilot: Thank you very much. Now go back to Rocks Facility. I heard them talking about me being a distraction.
[Mission Accepted: The Fight!] Mr Rock: Quickly! Mantis Eliminators have grouped against the miners and guards. Help them.
[Mining Area] Guard: Help us. Our ship got destroyed. Please collect our Escape Pod to save us.
[After getting all escape pods] Guard: Thanks for saving us.
Miner: No! They destroyed the Warehouse. Pilot. Be quick, we can't loose the minerals.
Bill: They are retreating. Why? They could have easily defeated us all.
Guard: Look out!
Bill: No, not that ship again!
[Freeze] Bill: Pilot, I see you didn't get stunned! Quickly attack the ship.
[Mission Completed: The Fight!] Guard: You did it, Pilot. You saved us. Now go back to Mr Rock.
[Mission Accepted: Mantis Base] Mr Rock: Pilot! Now we need to strike against the mantis. I saw you located the Mantis Base. Go there now.
[Arriving at Mantis Base] Bill: What happened here? Why is this base in ashes. This looks like human fire but we haven't attacked it...
Bill: Oh No! The Colonials! But what are they doing on Kalabesh? Lets get back to Mr Rock.
[Rocks Facility] Mr Rock: Mhh. I don't think I can help you with this. I think you should return back to Mine Central. Jake might be able to help.
[Mission Completed: Mantis Base] Jake: Colonials on Kalabesh? We need to take action...
[Mission Accepted: Scouting Ahead] Jake: I think our first priority is locating the base and scouting how many troops they have. Please go to the south of Mine Central. I bet they are hiding there.
Bill: I will go with you.
[After exploring some areas] Colonial Guard: Halt! I know you people. You are smugglers! Get them!
Bill: Flee!
Bill: It's not working that Colonial Speeder is keeping up with us. We have no choice, but to destroy it.
Bill: Look, an Colonial Speeder Intel dropped. Collect it.
Bill: Good. Now let's return to Jake.
[Mission Completed: Scouting Ahead] Jake: It seems that they are prepared well. We must find a way in...
[Mission Accepted: Risky Plan] Jake: Bill told me a risky plan. He wants to go trough the entrance you were last time. But he has a tactic. He wants to aggro one Guard at the time and kill them one by one. I hope it will work.
Bill: I think we first have to find a base of operations from which we attack this guard.
[After finding one] Bill: This looks good. Now Pilot, you have going to fly to the guards place and aggro one of the guards. He will then follow you. Bring him to here, where I will help you destroy his ship.
[You enter the guards area] Guard: I got attacked by that smuggler. I will capture him...
Bill: Ambush! [Blast]
[After a few more guards] Bill: Look an Intel dropped. Interesting. It dropped an Colonial Guard Intel. Collect it and see what it contains.
[Mission Complete: Risky Plan] Bill: An Enhanced Ion Blaster I see. Very good. Lets return to Jake Rattenbury.
[Mission Accepted: Destroy Warehouse] Jake: Welcome back. I heard you found the Enhanced Ion Blaster. Our man could use it, but we got a big problem. Cryonite. If we would be able to attack their Warehouse, we could get the minerals they stole from the mantis base.
Jake: But you don't have to do it alone. Me and my men will go help you, but you will need to destroy the Warehouse.
[In front of the colonial base] Jake: Go Pilot. Destroy the warehouse, we will defend you for now.
[Mission Complete: Destroy Warehouse] Jake: Beautiful, collect the minerals and flee!
[Mission Accepted: Blaster Delivery] Jake: Now that we have enough Cryonite to buy the blasters, please go to Mine Centrals Hangar and speak with XPA 3000.
[Mine Central Hangar] XPA 3000: There you go. Here are the Blasters.
Jake: Now that you got the blasters, please deliver them to the fight.
[First area] Smuggler Guard: Thanks for the blaster. Now we will be much stronger against those Colonial Guards!
[Second area] Smuggler Guard: Hey Pilot. Please help me. My men ships are already destroyed. I am the only one left. Could you fight off the Colonial Survivors here, so I can repair myself?
Smuggler Guard: You say you have a blaster for me? Thank you.
Smuggler Guard: Look, an Intel. I hope that will be of use for you.
[Mission Completed: Blaster Delivery] Jake: Have you brought the blasters around? Good.
[Mission Accepted: Space Ship Rescue] Jake: Mr Rock has requested something from you. Could you go to him?
[Rocks Facility] Mr Rock: There you are. Could you do me a favour. As the mantis base had captured our Ore Transporters and the colonials attacked the Mantis Base. I believe the Colonials have them now. If you could pick up some pilots over here and rescue the ships I would be thankful.
Pilots: I hope we will rescue those ships.
[Arriving at Colonial Base] Jake: Ah. You are back. I have ordered the first division to escort you into the Colonial Base. You are going to have to shoot the wall that keeps the Ore Transporters there and let the Pilots enter the Ore Transporters.
Guard: We are prepared to fight, sir.
[Inside Colonial Base] Guard: We will keep fighting. Rescue those ore transporters.
Pilots: Yes. You destroyed the wall. Now get us to the Ore Transporters.
Ore Transporter Pilots: We are inside. Now Flee!
[Mission Complete: Space Ship Rescue] Jake: Very good. The Ore Transporters are heading to Mr Rocks Facility.
[Mission Accepted: Colonial Officer] Jake: I have gotten reports of a colonial officer inside the base. He keeps destroying many of our ships. Maybe if we destroy his ship, the colonials will give up.
[Inside Colonial Base] Officer Rosebud: Ha pilot. What do you want to try? You think you can fight me? [Rocket]
Officer Rosebud: Is that all you got. Here! [Rocket]
Officer Rosebud: You are a tough one! But I won't be defeated! [Rocket]
Jake: Take that Intel! It might be very important.
Officer Rosebud: No! Give back my shield code to Axiom!
[Mission Completed: Colonial Officer] Jake: Well done. Now we can start the invasion on Axiom!
[Mission Accepted: Axiom's Shield] Jake: I will now learn you how to use the star map.
Jake: First go to Rocks Facility, from there, you can travel to the Star Map.
Jake: As you see, you don't have anywhere to go, you first need to explore locations. The first planet you need to explore is Vega 1.
Jake: Well done, now select Axiom and click "Travel".
[Mission Completed: Axiom's Shield] Jake: Axiom, here we come!

Chapter 2: Axiom (Not started yet - ideas are there)

pbhuh

Reaction score
universemaster21! said:
Great so far. Can't wait for next part.
The next part might take very long, problem: inspiration
I hope to find a second writer.

Just to tease you all a little:

Axiom has two important areas in the smuggler storyline:

Smuggler Base
&
Volcanic Fields

What will happen is a bit of a secret...

pbhuh

Reaction score
Not so big as the previous one, but this isn't everything. More is already available but has to be re seen and checked, edited and more.

Chapter 3 is coming soon, maybe tomorrow maybe Sunday. After that I will explain the storyline, ideas, new maps of axiom and kalabesh and show how you get blueprints.

Chapter 2: Smuggler Landing Zone

[Mission Accepted: Smuggling Continues] Jake: That was a rough landing, we better repair first.
Bill: Where on Axiom are we?
Jake: We better search a save area, without all these mantis. Pilot, I have faith in you that you will find a perfect area, please lead the way.
[Mission Completed: Smuggling Continues] Bill: That looks like a good area. Let's camp up here.
Jake: It's perfect, far away from the Capital and Colonial Patrols, but close to natural resources.
[Mission Accepted: Establish Base] Jake: If we want our hideout to be here, we are going to need to have some primary things. If you could help out with all of these. You will be rewarded well.
[W-Mission Accepted: Repair Station] Jake: First of all, the best thing we can use now is a Repair Station. Without it we are doomed. If you could fly back to Kalabesh to collect a repairing system and take a Phoenix Warehouse with you, we might be able to construct a Repair Ship in the Phoenix Factory.
[Arriving at Kalabesh] Jake: Great, now go to the hangar.
XPA 3000: Here is the Repairing System that you use for the Repairing Ship.
Jake: Now you got the Repairing System, go to Mr Rock. He had a ship left that was stripped of all it's equipments.
Mr Rock: Here is the Stripped Ship.
Jake: Now you got the Ship and the Repairing System, go to the Phoenix Factory to construct a Repair Ship
[Mission Complete: Repair Station] Jake: Well done pilot. We are one step closer to finish the base. Please come back to Axiom.
[W-Mission Accepted: Trading Needed] Jake: Now that we got a Repair Station going, it's time to start trading. We definitely need a Trading Facility if we want to start mining out here.
Bill: I have seen some scrap metal parts in an area on Axiom. Maybe we can use a bit of that to create a Facility.
Jake: A great Idea. Bill, could you lead him the way?
[Arriving at the area] Bill: Here we are, look at all the scrap around here.
Bill: We celebrated too soon, Eliminators are closing in! Please protect me, while I collect the scrap metal.
Bill: OK, I got the parts. Lets get out of here immediately. I don't think we will survive longer.
[Mission Completed: Trading Needed] Jake: You got the parts? Perfect!
Jake: I will send the materials to Kalabesh his Phoenix Factory. That one will be able to construct a Trading Facility.
[W-Mission Accepted: Out of Energy] Jake: The energy here is running lower and lower, the repair station uses a lot and we haven't set up energy collectors yet, as we are not aware of save energy fields nearby. If we don't do anything, we are lost before we could even start.
Jake: Could you help out and find one?
[After finding one] Bill: We found one. There are some Mantis Scouts, but those aren't dangerous.
Jake: Not dangerous? These Mantis Scouts can notify the Eliminators! We can't send them out here!
[After finding another one] Bill: It wasn't easy. But we found another one.
Jake: Yes, this looks a lot saver. I will send out Energy Collectors immediately. If you want to help them, just talk to them, Pilot.
[Mission Completed: Out of Energy] Jake: Now that we got energy running, we can complete the primary functions.
[W-Mission Accepted: Mining Operations] Jake: Bill has already found an area where there are enough minerals to start a Mining Operations. If you could bring a Turret and a Trading Outpost out there, the mining can start.
Jake: Please escort the transporter which is carrying the Turret and the Trading Outpost
[Mantis attack] Pilot: Help me! I am under attack!
Jake: It seems they knew we were coming. Strange. I hope it will be save from now on.
[Mission Completed: Mining Operations] Jake: You did it. Great. The Trading Outpost and the Turret are placed. This should be enough for now.
[Mission Accepted: Detection Problem] Bill: I have seen a Colonial Scanner! We need to be quick and destroy it before it contacts the other Colonials!
Jake: Hurry Pilot. If the location of our camp is known by Colonials we won't be lasting long.
Bill: It's getting away. It has much better engines then we do. Keep trying pilot, maybe there are short cuts around here.
[Mission Completed: Detection Problem] Bill: Too late, this short cut wasn't short enough to make it faster them the Scanner. It has reached the save borders of the capital!We are doomed.
Jake: We will need to prepare for a fight!
[Mission Accepted: Tougher Armour] Jake: If we even want to make any chance we will need to upgrade our armour significantly.
Bill: I found a Colonial Major that has much more armour on her ship then other Colonial Guard Ships. Maybe if you can get her Intel, we will be able to create a tougher armour type from the data we collect.
Jake: We got a plan to collect the Intel. Please collect the Ionic Bomb that I have created and place it along the road. Then Aggro her and let her ship fly over the bomb, that should do enough damage to get her down. Then you will need to finish her.
[Aggroing her] Bill: OK. You are now in Colonial Territory. The Major can arrive any moment.
Bill: There she is!
Major Ivanova: Stay there Smuggler! You will be en prisoned!
Bill: Flee!
Major Ivanova: Get back here!
Bill: You are closing in on the bomb, just a few kilometres away.
[The bomb explodes] Major Ivanova: Aaah! You will pay for this Smuggler!
Bill: You did it. Perfect. Look, an Intel dropped. Collect it.
Jake: This is incredible. All the data that this contains. This will be very useful.
[Mission Completed: Tougher Armour] Jake: With the Intel you collected we were able to create a new armour that we call Bulkwark, this is a huge improvement on our Phoenix Armour.
[Mission Accepted: Calling Smugglers] Jake: Armour alone won't be enough. We will need a large number of Smuggler Guards to even make a chance. However, communication works bad trough the shield of axiom. You are going to need to alert the smugglers! Mr Rock will help you out there.
Mr Rock: Welcome back on Kalabesh, Pilot. I got instructions from Jake that you will need to fly to Mine Central and alert the groups. I have sent Bill the same mission.
Bill: Guards! You need to go to Axiom. Our hideout there is in danger if we don't protect it with every smuggler we got.
Guard: We will help and defend our fellow smugglers!
Mr Rock: Now go to the Mining excavation.
Bill: Guards! You have been assigned a new mission, you are required to defend the hideout on axiom!
Guard: Of course we will!
[Mission Complete: Smuggler Meeting] Jake: Please come back to Axiom to prepare for battle!

pbhuh

Reaction score
Chapter 2.5: The Battle

[Mission Accepted: Colonial Rage] Bill: I have seen Colonials move in. They sent low-tech fighters.
Jake: I suspect that they will try to take down the buildings, don't let that happen, we can't loose the buildings.
Bill: They are coming!
Bill: Wait! Is that the Major?
Major Ivanova: Prepare for destruction!
Guard: A this sucks! I got shot down by the Major!
Guard: I am out of here! The major is targeting me! I don't wanna loose my ship, man!
Major Ivanova: Come back here, coward!
Bill: Major Ivanova is destroying all our ships. If we do not focus our fire on her first, we might as well stop caring now!
Major Ivanova: Grrr! Stop that! No? Well then eat this rocket!
Bill: Watch out! Ok, you are alright. Now lets finish her!
[Boom] Major Ivanova: Nooh! My ship! How dare you, you filthy pirates! This isn't the last you have heard from me!
Bill: She is down. Now we just have to clean up the rest of the colonials!
Bill: Great. Most of the Colonials are gone and the ones that decided to stay are having a nice talk with our guards. Let's contact Jake.
[Mission Complete: Colonial Rage] Jake: You two did a great job. Lets see how much damage they have done. The Energy Core is heavily damaged, we must repair this soon or otherwise it might cause heavy radiations when it bursts.
Guard: Mr Rattenbury!
Jake: What do you want guard, don't you see I am talking to someone?
Guard: I know, but the Colonials seem to have sent in reinforcements and the Major is back too!
[Mission Accepted: Destruction Force] Jake: Do they never run out of forces? They must have a base close, because otherwise it would have taken Major Ivanova much longer to return. If we do not find this camp we are doomed. Hurry. If the energy core breaks while you are gone then there is no way back!
Guard: I saw the armies advancing from the north-east, maybe you can check it out there.
Major Ivanova: We are back and now YOU will be eradicated.
Jake: Hurry Pilot. You have to get out and find the base!
Major Ivanova: Colonials, we cannot allow this pilot to find our encampment, eradicate him!
Bill: You can't be caught. I will show you places where to hide when you are about to get caught. Go now!
Colonial Guard: Major, we lost track of him.
Bill: Yes, I am getting signals trough. The base must be somewhere in this area.
Colonial Guard: We found him, attack!
Bill: Quickly flee to this area. Here they will not find you!
Bill: You made it, now that they lost track of you, go find the base. Now we are getting closer I can much easier track down their base.
Colonial Guard: You tough you could escape, poor pirate!
Bill: Get out of there! We cannot afford your destruction!
Bill: Ah. Finally. Now I am pretty sure where base has to be. Get there and destroy the buildings.
Colonial Guard: We have been waiting for you. Attack!
[Mission Complete: Destruction Force] Bill: Finally, there camp is destroyed. But please come back to our base we need your help!
[Mission Accepted: The Confrontation] Jake: You made it back here. But we definitely need your help. Bill could you tell our status?
Bill: Our buildings got heavily damaged while you were gone. Major Ivanova, thinned out our forces and the Energy Core is almost destroyed. They also brought much more advanced ships with them.
Jake: As you see, we will need to fight hard.
Major Ivanova: We have returned!I admit I was surprised that you were capable of destroying our camp. I am pretty angry at you for that, but I am not inhuman, surrender now smugglers and we will not kill you all!
Jake: Never! We shall not fall!
Major Ivanova: As you wish! Attack my friends!
Bill: The commanders are taking the damage for the guards. If we destroy the guards the commanders lost lot's of firepower!
[Blast] Jake: It's working! Their damage output has been lowered quiet a bit. Keep going like this.
[Boom] Jake: Wow! What is heavens name was that!
Major Ivanova: I see you are trilled by our newest weapons! Fire the rockets!
Guard: This is insane. Our armor is no match for these rockets! I am out of here.
[Mission Completed: The Confrontation] Jake: We better retreat, our men are demotivated and fleeing. This way we are never going to win and only loose more men. If we hide, we might make it out of here alive.
Major Ivanova: I will get you Jake. You won't be able to hide forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.