What's new

Pg Pocket

Would you like to have a mobile application to check your next conquests?

• Total voters

pardeeppsv

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
-
Rank
"Greetings, brave Pirate Galaxy pilots! I'm exploring ways to improve our in-game experience and I'm wondering: would you like to have a mobile app dedicated to conquests? With this app, you could check upcoming conquests and receive real-time alerts on their availability - what do you think, would it be useful for planning your strategies and staying on top of opportunities for new rewards? I look forward to your comments and suggestions."

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
We already get that info from clan profile -> planets.

Genjiro

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Genjiro
Hello @pardeeppsv ,

As the above pilot has mentioned this information is freely available in the clan profile under conquests tab. The rotation of the planets do not undergo changes so it is quite easy to note down 14 planets or simply take a screenshot;).
I understand that you meant for an app that provides info such as Otb/Conquest situation but developing this sort of personalised app would take important time away from other updates or plans devs may have in mind.

Genjiro

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
"Greetings, brave Pirate Galaxy pilots! I'm exploring ways to improve our in-game experience and I'm wondering: would you like to have a mobile app dedicated to conquests? With this app, you could check upcoming conquests and receive real-time alerts on their availability - what do you think, would it be useful for planning your strategies and staying on top of opportunities for new rewards? I look forward to your comments and suggestions."
1. I would agree to that if there are no concrete plans and if the staff is sufficient, which unfortunately is not the case.

2. if pg was really a pvp game and the number of players was like in the beginning then yes.

3. there are known problems of lack of players at cqs/otb. The pure development time would be a waste just so that a handful of players have "more" overview what actually makes no sense.

4. this problem and disappointments with the current conquest/otb wouldn't happen when tau ceti was finished first and then launching the cq update.

5. Tau ceti has a problem and useless armor/tech. E. G Vénar, Earth in unrest and Calon Tech/Armor doesn't fit with to only cq planet. There should be a solution like mercury and saturn for the future. Same goes for the conquest ship. lvl91 vs lvl99 kinda sticky but it doesn't stick. I hope there is some cloud over oort system where conquest lvl99 will be set in a different way than usual and keeping the tc cq planet with the max calon techs(lvl96?)

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
1. I would agree to that if there are no concrete plans and if the staff is sufficient, which unfortunately is not the case.

2. if pg was really a pvp game and the number of players was like in the beginning then yes.

3. there are known problems of lack of players at cqs/otb. The pure development time would be a waste just so that a handful of players have "more" overview what actually makes no sense.

4. this problem and disappointments with the current conquest/otb wouldn't happen when tau ceti was finished first and then launching the cq update.

5. Tau ceti has a problem and useless armor/tech. E. G Vénar, Earth in unrest and Calon Tech/Armor doesn't fit with to only cq planet. There should be a solution like mercury and saturn for the future. Same goes for the conquest ship. lvl91 vs lvl99 kinda sticky but it doesn't stick. I hope there is some cloud over oort system where conquest lvl99 will be set in a different way than usual and keeping the tc cq planet with the max calon techs(lvl96?)
NOOOO DUDE I don't want a Mercury-like conquest system in Tau Ceti, do you know the insane amount of cryonite a gold 43 full costs? I suppose so, in a round number 10 million, Calon technology is basically 4 million less, that is, 6 million for a single planet, it does not seem profitable to me at all

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
NOOOO DUDE I don't want a Mercury-like conquest system in Tau Ceti, do you know the insane amount of cryonite a gold 43 full costs? I suppose so, in a round number 10 million, Calon technology is basically 4 million less, that is, 6 million for a single planet, it does not seem profitable to me at all
You've got cryo issues? Why not seperate those armor classes lvl91 and 99 into two conquest planets with two conquest ships? Or just adding an other planet in Tau ceti with this restriction e.G asteroidfield. Mercury is boring because we can't use all rdx or anIn ships that's all.

pardeeppsv

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
-
Rank
Hello @pardeeppsv ,

As the above pilot has mentioned this information is freely available in the clan profile under conquests tab. The rotation of the planets do not undergo changes so it is quite easy to note down 14 planets or simply take a screenshot;).
I understand that you meant for an app that provides info such as Otb/Conquest situation but developing this sort of personalised app would take important time away from other updates or plans devs may have in mind.

Genjiro
Hello,

I understand perfectly the situation, and I already knew beforehand the answer, my intention was to contribute something positive to the community and encourage more people to participate in the conquests.

I will leave this in "Stand by", and if in some future the community needs it, to be able to resume it.

I will leave some sketches of how I had it planned.

Attachments

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
No, I don't have cryo problems, but I also don't want to waste money on ships for ONE specific conquest, besides, why do this if everyone in almost mid-2023 has at least one ship in full gold condition in Tau Ceti/Oort