What's new

Personal Suggestions

DeansGreen

Reaction score
Dear community.

This is a small list of my personal suggestions:

1. Decreasing the ship price for draconis and sirus ship a bit, I mean, for average gamers, 100,000 cryonite is quite a lot. I would suggest instead of 5x, 3x.

2. solar panels or something like that, so that your energy gets generated over time. this will result in not having to wait to get energy.

3. I feel like membership shoud add little bit more extras, but that's just my opinion.

4. The option for better graphics(if possible) for higher end computers. Things like motion-blur , higher definition textures and such.

5. no delay in controls, or the option to disable it. when you press to go to right or rotate the screen, there is a small delay, which can be a bit annoying.

(personal suggestion)
6. first-person cockpit look instead of third person view would also be cool :D

Galaxy-Delta

Reaction score
DeansGreen said:
Dear community.

1. Decreasing the ship price for draconis and sirus ship a bit, I mean, for average gamers, 100,000 cryonite is quite a lot. I would suggest instead of 5x, 3x.

2. solar panels or something like that, so that your energy gets generated over time. this will result in not having to wait to get energy.

3. I feel like membership shoud add little bit more extras, but that's just my opinion.

4. The option for better graphics(if possible) for higher end computers. Things like motion-blur , higher definition textures and such.

5. no delay in controls, or the option to disable it. when you press to go to right or rotate the screen, there is a small delay, which can be a bit annoying.

(personal suggestion)

I like the 4th... i would like to play the game in extreem graphics

Eargos

Reaction score
i think 1,5mio for a sirius ship is not really much...
the parsecs are something special, price is ok, could be a little cheaper.

660k kryo for a drconis tank is a little much, but also ok...

something like solarpanels it doesn't need really?!
you can become energy from bps you allready completed... and not less ;)

you allready can switch the graphic quality ;)

you don't need energy sounds great for a membership i think?

Ace flyer

Reaction score
I like the sixth one, it will be great to see the interior of my cockpit.

DannyReeves

Reaction score
DeansGreen said:
Dear community.

(personal suggestion)
Nice suggestions. I will try to follow some of these and hope for good outcomes..Thanks for sharing such wonderful ideas.

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
These suggestions are quite good and would be great to be implied, however i know for a fact that most of them wont be implied anymore. :confused:

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
DeansGreen said:
Dear community.

1. The prices for ships are OK. They shouldn't be changed. Prototype Class ship can be made in 2 weeks nowadays, even if You can't play so long.

2. You really don't need the solar panels. Now, You can easy take energy from completed blueprints You got completed.

3. Memberships? The temporary alloys, which gives extras like the permanent ones, would be ok to add as a bonus to this kind of booster.

4. Ye, i'd like to play on Extreme Graphics, especially when i've already bought new cool PC ^^

5. I don't really feel this delay, maybe because it's server connection problem or just Your internet... :)

6. I'd love to see it in game! :D

BradleyLynch

Reaction score
DeansGreen said:
Dear community.

solar panel or something like that, so that your energy gets generated over time. this will result in not having to wait to get energy.

(personal suggestion)
6. first-person cockpit look instead of third person view would also be cool
:
D
Nice suggestions but I am not how many them are practically implemented to make game better.