What's new

Personal Ghost Stories and Phenomenon

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KyLinNite

Please feel free to add your own stories :)

I was living in a small town in a house built in 1815/1816. Everything was "normal" for the first month I lived there. I loved the quiet and classic beauty of my new 2nd floor apartment. One night however I started to hear heavy footfalls in my hall way i blew it off as just hearing things and it was an old house after all. The next night I heard the same heavy steps in my hall way, but this time they went into the kitchen and i heard other noises as well. I mustered up what little courage I had and went into the kitchen, to find that all my cabinets had been opened. I know i did not leave them open on my own but out of a little fear I convinced myself that i must have left them open or that my boyfriend at the time played a prank on me before leaving for work that night. On the 3rd night the steps sounded through my apartment and into my kitchen again. I very slowly and nervously went into the kitchen and found once again that all my cabinets were open and this time about 4-6 big bags of pasta had been ripped open and was all across the floor and counters. I cleaned up the mess, and went back to bed. I called my boyfriend as soon as I woke the net day pleading with him to come home early(even though I knew he could not), he informed me that he was only going to be one more night, and that he would see me the next day. I was laying in bed on my stomach as I normally do to fall asleep, though lately it has been to force myself to sleep. I started to hear the footfalls and was starting to shake and become tense. I had noticed though that the steps stopped much sooner than they had on previous nights, I thought I was in the clear that it was all going to stop, I was starting to loosen up and relax, then I heard them again only a couple this time but they sounded as if they were in my room. I closed my eyes and kept repeating to myself to go to sleep, it's nothing just your imagination. I then tried to lift my legs as I tried to get off the bed but my legs were being help down by something, I could feel the pressure on the backs of my ankles. I took a few deep breaths and lied very still and stiff until I eventually passed out from exhaustion. In the morning when I open my eyes, I lied there slightly moving my legs to see if they were still pinned, to my relief they were not. I continued my regular morning routine, as I was getting dressed and putting my socks on I noticed a bruise on the back of my ankle. I inspected it closer and checked the other as well to see that it also had a bruise from where my legs were held down the night before, where I had felt the pressure. Later that evening when my boyfriend came home I told him all of what had happened over the past 4 nights, and showed him the bruises on me. We ended up moving about a week or so after all that had happened.

Ever since those nights I see and hear things that I cannot explain in any way other than spirits or ghosts
I will post others as time goes by i think but please feel free to share your "happenings"

A

Adrana

This is a post what is not in right topic, we have the Fan Section -->
Stories and Poems
where you can post your story's.

Also please try to use some spaces, and not write in one huge block, many users might not read it at all as such. When you use font colors, use a color what is readable.
You can edit your post to make some spaces.

I will now move this topic there.

Status
Not open for further replies.