Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Greetings So far so good with Erebos, but everytime we do story missions the client has massive fps drops and tends to crash especially when some are hunting the sentry. Some missions don't allow that e.g Inside Job, if you out. Fail. This story mission takes a lot of nerve and time. Is there any chance to remove this restriction if the client breaksdown or other Lan/WiFi issues?

,,Gather forces" allows relog and it's also not allowed to get podded. Same goes for ,,Inside Job". I switched my connection because I had some internet problems(did it on Calon). I don't see any benefits by relogs due to performance issues to keep the mission progress safe.

Would love some airbags for those problems. 🙂

After Inside job was finished the client crashed. What if this happened in the last zone. Thanks for taking time to read this🙂

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
I know many people who have failed the last area of the inside job, an unexpected crash, blue screen, and of course the entire game closes just because the game is made with legos so that this happens to people with the latest generation processors and graphics that need liquid nitrogen to work

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I know many people who have failed the last area of the inside job, an unexpected crash, blue screen, and of course the entire game closes just because the game is made with legos so that this happens to people with the latest generation processors and graphics that need liquid nitrogen to work
It's very frustrating. I'm not using the best cpu or graphic but I assume i5 and 1050ti is good balance for pg. It's a other issue with this stuff.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
We are talking about a game from 2009, in theory that works fine, but then things happen that the game closes unexpectedly and you end up like the clown himself

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
We are talking about a game from 2009, in theory that works fine, but then things happen that the game closes unexpectedly and you end up like the clown himself
Yes and those exploit safety is not good when the game just closes for no reason or when internet is unstable and you need to switch the connection. I hope that they gonna find a way to fix this. These missions are lasting over 1hr