What's new

Our Exodus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akonant

Reaction score
Part 1:

It started in the dead of night without warning. The first indication we had of the attack was the bombs going off and the sound of blaster bolts striking around us. Our defenses were down and there were no fighters left to defend our small community. My parents grabbed both me and my sister and dragged us to the transport. Just as I was shoved into the craft, A blast landed nearby Killing both of my parents instantly. My sister And I were alone now. Worse than alone we were orphans. We cried loudly as the transport left the surface and climbed into space.By the time it docked with the colony ship Exodus we were too tired to make any sounds at all. I can not describe how terrified we were, Or how angry I was at the mantis for killing my folks. I was quickly separated from my sister and taken to the doctor for screening. Only after they had poked and prodded every inch of me was I reunited with her.

At this point I should probably introduce myself here, My name is Samuel and my little sister is Rebecca. So there we were scared, confused, and parent less in a ship measuring Eight hundred feet long. Finally a young women cam up to us and had us follow her to a cabin. We ended up sharing this room with four other kids. Susan the oldest of the group, Her brother Macky, The twins Anna and Ania. It didn't take long for us to start calling ourselves the lost kids home. We quickly found out that everyone here has a job. The girls were soon conscripted for duct duty. This consisted of crawling through the ducts and crawlspaces looking for loose wires. As for the boys they have to crawl around the pipes in the engine room looking for leaks and loose connections. Once you hit sixteen you go on to other jobs.

Akonant

Reaction score
Part:2
Well it happened I turned sixteen today. It is time I received my permanent assignment. I have been assigned to the docking bay and repair facility prior to my test. Depending on how I test I may become a pilot , Or be sent to some other role in the fleet. Rebbecca is fourteen now and almost too big to fit in the ducts. But she is a natural in the crawl spaces.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

I failed the eyesight and hand eye test for pilot but have been assigned to crew recovery detail. I leave soon for the Vega system and then who knows where. But that is still a ways off.

godman

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
godman
Rank
Yeah make more it Realy good

spocklet

Reaction score
Apparently Akonant is having some internet connections probs (as I understand it) so please be patient guys, he'll get there am sure. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.