What's new

Open letter to Developers; Constructive additions welcome.

akwilsona

Reaction score
I have been a pirate on PG for over 3 years.

I have enjoyed this game, despised this game, only logged on to jump the ship at times.
Still. I love this game.

I don't think you see what you have here, Developers: If you can keep a population on a stagnant game this long, I think it deserves WAY more attention than another project that-quite honestly- can wait. I beg you to try the same thing on DS as you do now with PG. After DS, focus on PG, and see how your population on DS dwindles to a ghost town, yet PG members still show up(albeit erratically).

We all have been waiting for something new, and the new Dev Shack is great and all, but you give no DATES. We need a time-frame of when this will happen. We're sick of hearing about possibilities and rumors of updates. We deserve better respect than what we're given and how we're treated.
The more you keep GMs in the dark, the less well they can do their jobs. It'd be KEY to communicate with them as well, since half the time I know more than they do about the upcoming.

As far as your planned update. It sounds decent. I hope you give us a time and date in the next, I dunno.. 2 years.

null

Reaction score
I agree, the mismanagement of the game has really been demoralizing to players. Namely the lack of NEW ingame content. I don't understand the reasoning behind it, and I think that the DEV's would be too embarrassed to tell us if we asked. WE DESERVE 4 YEARS OF INGAME CONTENT after the rest of the DEV's are done with Dino Storm. Besides armors, we need new planets, solar systems, new singularities, weapons, and tech. Weapons and tech don't all have to be the same as those that are ingame now. For example, a new weapon could be a laser beam and a new rare rare ship/hybrid that can be found in each system. It could be some kind of covert ship, or could just call them long-forgotten ships. No matter what, something has got to happen to get this game going with new content faster. Things don't just need to start they need to ramp up. This game needs a jump start FAST.