What's new

Offtopic - Answer to a moderation action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Heavy artillery said:
Why can't we just ignore them or report them if they won't stop being "GOOD GUYS".

Aratz said:
Please don't use rude nor offensive language at the forums.
Just behave yourself with others as you would like to be treated.
I don't feel very happy when everyone can see the post it might have been better if it was private message.

A

Aratz

Hello Heavy Artillery:

I'm sorry, but I did move your message due to it made no sense to post it there, on the thread it happened; honestly ( http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=522&t=39967&start=50#p187316 )

Does moderation needs to be evident in order to make certain pilots see this is a moderated and corporate forum?
Yes I think it is good sometimes to make it evident. More even if we are in the need of say so obvious things as don't insulting to others.

Regards.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Aratz said:
Hello Heavy Artillery:

I'm sorry, but I did move your message due to it made no sense to post it there, on the thread it happened; honestly ( http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=522&t=39967&start=50#p187316 )

Does moderation needs to be evident in order to make certain pilots see this is a moderated and corporate forum?
Yes I think it is good sometimes to make it evident. More even if we are in the need of say so obvious things as don't insulting to others.

Regards.
Yeah but people who will look at this will just think I'm one of those who are rude on a daily basis.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Nevermind, I was wrong. Didn't know what I was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.