What's new

Off The wall ideas

nibble

Reaction score
Here are a couple of ideas, put in a seventh ring in doing so make rings 1-3 be tech drops for Vega through to say Gemini and then make the 3rd ring a Giza ring that is about 1/3 the strength of the current and same for the Cryonite drop.

Then make rings 4 - 7 from Mizar to Tau Ceti however in doing increase the Ring 7 unit strength and cry by 1/3 and make the 7th ring the Giza Ring, thus making the current Ring 6 a normal ring

Now for an interesting twist make ring 3 and 7 last at most 6 days.

Use one of the unused planets as a new challenge planet and make it so that you have to travel a set path in a squad meaning it is impossible to do it otherwise, however make the reward worth it say and nice juicy 50k Cryonite per player reward. The other point is that each pilot can only do it once every say 2 weeks regardless if they do it in another squad

That is all for now thoughts any one :)

Pleiades

Reaction score
Interesting suggestions. The thing is though ring planets start with 10 days to allow people a chance to get there. As for new challenge planets, it's not a bad idea, although 50k cryo seems a little excessive.

nibble

Reaction score
On further though if you were to add another ring or 2 for serious the Giza should be more challenging as at the moment all the players that have been playing the game are at the point of thinking Giza's are not enough of a challenge anymore.

So whilst thinking of this I thought what is the most challenging mantis I have seen on Sirius so far I know the Broad Club.

So here is the scary part, oh and to all the GM's sorry if this gives you any nightmares :)
Have a Giza that launches Broad Clubs and to make it a challenge why not make it so that it launches a Broad Club anywhere between say 2 - 5 minutes, and to top it off why not let the Giza drop an attack turret as well.

This leads to a further interesting though something you could Call a Mantis Carrier this would launch any types of Mantis craft excluding Green Tails and Giza's because that would be silly.. wait a moment now that is a scary though better not go there yet :O

Also to spice the achievements how about a new achievement called maybe "Mega Mantis Mine Muncher" of which you have to kill 1 million mines and letting them explode on you does not count.