Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Podatte
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Well heya.. its something unique as it seems not many can get this far on Armene... its something that caught us off guard after we thought wave 15 is actually impossible... guess its safe for you to see (video is unlisted, can make it public tho...)

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Nice easter egg!!! :LOL:

Sleep

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Sieep
Rank
Clan
ㄒ乂 $ (逸けゝ)

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
If you are an atheist, this run will probably make you pray even in the apostles

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
So the new challenge now is what server will be able to even beat 1 enemy of wave 16. Kinda seems like the devs made this on purpose or they never reached that point but then again i assume they can programm the waves and what spawns with them.

ben1982

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
ben1982
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighter
Im going to hot take it and say i dont like the easter egg... having our run forcibly stopped wasnt cool we were genuinely excited to see how far we could push our score man

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Im going to hot take it and say i dont like the easter egg... having our run forcibly stopped wasnt cool we were genuinely excited to see how far we could push our score man
Imagine the bosses from wave 16 would only drop gold BPs and Cryos with a value of 1 Million each that would make it even more brutal :ROFLMAO: