What's new

New Tauceti ship

akwilsona

Reaction score
In all fairness, who hasn't put a Sirius Blaster on a Phoenix-S?
You were "Expecting" a Tau Ceti ship, but nothing they have written or said about it suggested that it would be designed for Tau Ceti. That's not their fault you looked too far into it with hopes and dreams.

I think it's pretty cool. It'd sure fool me if I saw someone flying around in it, thinking they were a 1 shot pod and then I get podded.

Geez, a free ship and you complain. What's wrong with a free ship?

akwilsona

Reaction score
It never misled me, I knew because of the simple fact that not only is there no tech in Tau Ceti, they haven't released any other ships for it either. The fact of the matter is, that statement isn't a lie. There is a rare ship in Tau Ceti to get. You got it, and now you're complaining about getting a free ship which is superior in it's design to it's Draconis counter-part.

Oh well, You can please most people some of the time.

Sassy

Reaction score
akwilsona I'm sure i've just seen you saying how rubbish the ship is on Solaria, only your name is different.

Whether you agree or not, having a Draconis ship event prize in tau ceti is a joke, i'd have expected at least a Sirius Class ship.

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Kampfzwerg
Rank
Tau Ceti Ship ?? I laugh about it :D

WRAITH1

Reaction score
happy upcoming easter everyone!

the new part of the event was ok except imo the elder/boss bunnies guarding the eggs hit too hard sowith unbalanced comparing to the other systems. imo its illogic tht a BG can get killed with 2-3 shots (even outside the att charge boost ring ) by it for lousy drac ship noone really finds use for.

i for one have learned not to expect much effort from ssg ... they dont go all out and start working to win originality contests.
the events rarely anything new or useful ... i say rarely because even a blind chicken sometimes finds a corn as they did with some content they brought out tht was actually good/usefull.
they musta learned the technique from the benny hill show where the guy serves the same lousy wine but adds a new label to the wine bottle...events and content in general the same (example eggs become snowmen..etc)and repetitive or just plain improvisation (or so is seems) like the tournaments run by GMs and this new part of same easter event so tht maxed out players cant say too loudly "wheres our easter event if we already did same for 2 years?"

the biggets mistake isnt even the lousy contents imo but the ignoring of players ... ssg never bothers communicate with their players as almost all other game companies do in periodic dev blogs, answer the comunities questions periodically, polling for new content, etc.

seriously if ya think of is most interaction with anyone remotely representing ssg are weird system messages from GMs + the private chat noone wants from them tht ur gonna get banned.(even the bann system is flawed but thts another story)

for example i for one apreciated Highway (representing the dev department of ssg in my eyes but also mostly assuming wht his tasks are because i lack info) showing up now and then even if not to chat (probably busy with other tasks so thts no problem and understandable).
but thts too little to rare imo, as i and others tht stil bother to stated over and over again.

L3giT

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
L3giT
Rank
Wow, Just wow... Splitscreen are you even trying?

you only added 3 armors, 5 extra keys and a extra wing on the top of this peanut.. really? :sneaky:

at least the thread owner saved me 6~10 hours of "hard" work on getting the bps..
back to "Retired" Status or when TC is completed (at this rate, NEVER) ^^

Obitus

Reaction score
So squishy ugly ship in TC. Why not drac?

Wait I know

TC is a myth

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
I like jokes. I like PG. I like Easter Event (this is my second time, I lost the 2013 edition, I didn't try the 2012 "egg hunting"). I don't cry if I don't have enough skills to finish a mission, I just keep trying and learning. Happy playing!!! ^^

METHANOID

Reaction score
At first sight i didn't like it, but then, thinking better, what can be more fun than podding players in that ship...when they may confuse you with a Phoenix S Transport from Kalabesh ^^

CatPrestige

Reaction score
nah.. they just revamped the Phoenix S ship and put a tail and wings.. so much for design. Not aesthetically pleasing and overall disappointing.

alekjoao98

Reaction score
That ship is like a Cat being a Dog and like a Dog bein a Cat ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^