What's new

New Sirius players

paljr

Reaction score
When you first get to so sirius and depending on size of clan and ring you are on you are along for the ride, for the most part, so make the best of it. You just got there so questions like "what about me" or "how do we do bps here are you going to take me to such and such to get me all the tech I need and/or do I get bps when we go Ring 5"? You just got there so I would suggest take a break and learn how sirius works as, in my opinion, sirius is totally different than rest of game for the most part It is clan orientated and the squad comes first. Want bps? Learn how to protect the squad by dragging away mantis and NOT dragging any in. I'm sure if you ask they would be glad to show you how. Bored cause you cannot kill anything or you get no bps first off? We all been there! Do whatever is necessary to help the squad/clan with CM's(clan missions) which is welcome change from SM's(story missions) that every players has to do. CM's are done once and credit is to clan not players. Last but not least "Give the higher levels a break". If you are impatient because you do not like waiting or it is taking to long for bps to drop take a look around, if you have a big clan and imagine the work that has to be done to supply all with the tech they need. Thanks for reading now back to work all...LOL!!!