New ship - rdx

sonique

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
supersonique
Rank
Does anyone have specs on the new ship yet?, Want to buy it but wanna know specs first E.g items

Invader86

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Trailhawk
Rank
Does anyone have specs on the new ship yet?, Want to buy it but wanna know specs first E.g items
The event starts at 2 p.m. Then we know what the ship uses for items. Damage converter is known so far.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
It's got great defence and offence mix making it deadly
Yeah true true but just was hoping for another rdx ship with rockets

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
1645112764811.png

Ok the new rdx looks gorgeous but pls, I think it would have been better to put the blasters further away on the wings. (thanks for the pple that came on my stream ;D)

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
View attachment 50798

Ok the new rdx looks gorgeous but pls, I think it would have been better to put the blasters further away on the wings. (thanks for the pple that came on my stream ;D)
Well in real life that wouldn't make sense cos the weight of the blasters would put more strain on the wings since the weights farther from the pivot

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Well in real life that wouldn't make sense cos the weight of the blasters would put more strain on the wings since the weights farther from the pivot
What about the lava then? xD (I could aso quote a lot of other ships, don't forget it's not real life it's a videogame :p)

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
View attachment 50798

What about the lava then? xD (I could aso quote a lot of other ships, don't forget it's not real life it's a videogame :p)
Just take the Anln Parsec Storm fragile thin wings + a blaster on the nose. If it would follow real physics i would assume that this one could even lift of or be steered properly enough with the constand frontal weight :unsure:

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Just take the Anln Parsec Storm fragile thin wings + a blaster on the nose. If it would follow real physics i would assume that this one could even lift of or be steered properly enough with the constand frontal weight :unsure:
Exactly, quite frankly if the developers are of the same opinion I hope they will maybe fix it. The ship is very nice but I was really disappointed with the placement of the blasters, I think they deserve their place on the wings. After all this is only my opinion, knowing that I don't complain very often! ^^

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Exactly, quite frankly if the developers are of the same opinion I hope they will maybe fix it. The ship is very nice but I was really disappointed with the placement of the blasters, I think they deserve their place on the wings. After all this is only my opinion, knowing that I don't complain very often! ^^
Now that you mention it, I fr think it would be cool if they move the blasters and rockets of the rare vega storm at the end of the wings rather than the front of the ship

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
So far i only know one ship that has received a change of the item location and that is the Puni. I remember that it had at first only 1 rocket that was in the middle below and the blasters where in the middle left and right .

Don´t know when the change was made but now the Punisher has the blasters and rockets mounted to in a diagonal way. Why this change was made is not clear for me as it did not change anything in the performance as damage values are fixed no matter if you have 1 blaster or 3 otherwise the Anln Parsec would be interesting if it would have 50% more blaster dmg cus of the additional Blaster and Para would be a real killer with the 2 Snipers :sweatgrinning:

Meant here that this one couldn´t even lift of or be steered properly due of the blaster at the front...

Puremiu

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Puremiu
Rank
I agree that the blaster placement on the new RDX isn't the best, but this game doesn't have some physics based weight system like in some space simulation games where placing your blasters in a wrong spot causes your ship to have terrible handling.

Also if you want some nose heavy guns on your ship just use the Phoenix S Transport with some big blasters lol!
Stingray1.png
Stingray2.png
Stingray3.png
(Ion Twin Blaster might look better than Ion Storm but I'm too lazy to equip it at the garage) :p

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
@Vesperion I think that change to Punisher was made so that the rocket will not be flying separately from the ship when Sniper Blaster was not installed xD