What's new

New Ship Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lance

ElectroM said:
Okay, I got a VERY nice design on mind but I suck at designing, you think if i draw it on a piece of paper, you'll understand what I mean and try to design it yourself?
lol, as long as it isnt a stick man i wont laugh ^^

post your epic drawing skillz here lol

subaruscott

Reaction score
ANYONE
can someone please consider making a kinda copy of the USS dudless offstargate SG-1/Atlantis/Universe
scale it down though,it is way to big to be a player ship in stargate
:mrorange:

defacto

Reaction score
subaruscott said:
ANYONE
can someone please consider making a kinda copy of the USS dudless offstargate SG-1/Atlantis/Universe
So... we should just copy a ship? That's kind of stupid. Why can't we have X-Wings anyway?

But i have to agree, the Daedalus is a cool ship. Maybe it can be used as an inspiration source.

Cooper Kid

Reaction score
defacto said:
subaruscott said:
ANYONE
So... we should just copy a ship? That's kind of stupid. Why can't we have X-Wings anyway?

But i have to agree, the Daedalus is a cool ship. Maybe it can be used as an inspiration source.
Copying things isn't such a bad idea - I'm working on a ship based on a German WWII submarine. Not quite working how I want it yet, but I'll post it when it's done!

pbhuh

Reaction score
mark nl, do you have them also as a sketchup file or something, so you can send it to me?

ridoi

Reaction score
I have found this link maybe it's better then the old version
http://sketchup.google.com/product/newin8.html

mark nl

Reaction score
pbhuh said:
mark nl, do you have them also as a sketchup file or something, so you can send it to me?
yes i have m all in skb format, but a friend of mine had problems opening m after i send m. i can try but i cant garantue they work :|

ElectroM said:
Okay, I got a VERY nice design on mind but I suck at designing, you think if i draw it on a piece of paper, you'll understand what I mean and try to design it yourself?
u can draw it and ill try to get it in 3D. :mrorange:

been a bit busy thats why i was late on response :LOL:

L

lance

mark nl said:
if anyone is wondering where all the pg ships, mantis, spacestations and buildings are coming from:

:arrowr: http://www.3drt.com/3dm/3dm.htm :arrowl:
dude, some of those ships are absolutely awesome... why werent they used???????? D:

If they have bought that megapack, they should use some of the others, they are epic

ElectroM

Reaction score
pbhuh said:
this would be an awesome shock:

How do you create these? I would like to have a try on making a ship that I thinking of

defacto

Reaction score
Pbuh's shock is from 3drt, a company that created many of the ships in PG.

marknl makes his ship using google sketchup. There's a free version that you can download.

L

lance

defacto said:
Pbuh's shock is from 3drt, a company that created many of the ships in PG.

marknl makes his ship using google sketchup. There's a free version that you can download.
pbhuh OBVIOUSLY drew that. can you not see his profissional artistic skillage shining through? :LOL:

pbhuh

Reaction score
Woohoo, i made a tanker:

For everyone that want to download my tanker ship:

http://home.deds.nl/~pieterberend/tankerproject.rarTanker2.jpgTanker.jpgTanker3.jpgTankers.jpg

mark nl

Reaction score
nice ship, i like the cockpit ;)
like the idea of freighter ships.
ill probebly make a freighter to cuz im getting all sorts of ideas :mrorange:

mark nl

Reaction score
hey got my freighter + 2 small versions:

sketch freighter.jpg

it got 2 lights on the front, 4 engines, its modular based to carry all sorts of load, a antenna array and it can carry 12 pods ( or less, makes the ship shorter ) which partly slide into the ship and some smaller load.

hope u like it ;)

pbhuh

Reaction score
mark nl said:

it got 2 lights on the front, 4 engines, its modular based to carry all sorts of load, a antenna array and it can carry 12 pods ( or less, makes the ship shorter ) which partly slide into the ship and some smaller load.

hope u like it ;)
Dev's do you saw this??? Do you saw how awesome this looks???? ^^ ^^

dirtycopgangsta

Reaction score
mark nl said:

hope u like it ;)
The ship looks awesome, really, it does, but it also doesn't look like it would fit in the PG universe. Not as a player ship anyways.

R3 for Mark, keep up the good work man :D

Status
Not open for further replies.