Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
The Predator
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
So you thought you where safe in that e field huh... WELL YOU ARE WRONG HERE YOU HAVE A DS AND EVEN IF YOU AVOID THAT BOOM OS DIDNT POD YOU? BOOM ANOTHER ONE! YOU WANT TO TYPE IN THE CHAT? HERE IS ANOTHER OS FOR YOU!! DO YOU LIKE BEING AFK? WELL NOT HERE ON EARTH! EVERY PILOT THAT IS NOT MOVING MUST BE SENT TO PODLAND IMMEDIATELLY !! WANT TO COLLECT THAT AMAZING TAUNT FROM DS AFTER IT DROPPED 100000 SHIPS? NONONOO HERE IS A OS FOR YOU. NO ENERGY TO MAT? YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS RIGHT? HERE WE HAVE A OS FOR YOU. IS YOUR ENTIRE SQ LOW ON HP FIGHTING 2 DS AND BAITERS? DID YOUR SQ MANAGE TO SOMEHOW STAY ALIVE? NOT HERE ON EARTH! UNACCEPTABLE! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM OS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously remove this thing :LOL:

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
1st of all Caps.

2nd of all i don´t think that split will remove it entirely and maybe reduce the amounts of them.

The issue i have with those OS is that they are unpredictable when and where they will happen and they should recieve some sort of for "warning indicator" next to the typical beam cus when this thing is triggering behind you and you don´t notice it you will pod.

The only thing i could imagine would be some sort of circle that appears with an timer in it (x seconds) and everyone in this circle will pod if they not move out in time. Sure the OS should give some extra feel of "you are nowhere safe on new earth" but the execution is poor and more like an "coward move".

What i agree is that E-Zones should be considered a "safe zone" where the OS never will occur to have a chance to go afk for a moment and not to fear "will i get hit or not while beeing afk". Maybe put some sort of "shield" around those E-zones like the one at the colonies on Prosperus to indicate an "OS Free Zone" and those OS can´t strike close to them either so that they could happen "outside and splash inside".

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
I agree on that bad drop from lvl 92 ignomes. It drops wolfhound much more than Modal taunt. It could be little rebalance since rate difference between drops is a lot. Hunting it whole day to get taunt and u get only ship bps.

Razzorkill

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Razzorkill
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
I totally agree aswell on the taunt drop. Yesterday I had 14 ship bps and only 1 single taunt bp...

Best regards Razzorkill

DantePlays

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Dante Knelly
Rank
Clan
No clan
People use taunt? lol