What's new

New clan, join The Ancient Guardians.

The Spartan Warrior

Reaction score
Hey guys, you may or may not have seen me before but I am The Spartan Warrior. I have recently made a new clan and is looking for active clan members, any levels as long as they are active. So if you want to join, search up our clan or search for me and apply.

This is our story, if you can improve it let me know.
We are the Ancient Guardians. The oldest, the wisest and the strongest in every single living galaxy.
We were once needed but was forgotton once no more evil lived. But now a new threat has arised. The Mantis.
And now we wake from our deep slumber, to once again bring peace into the galaxies like we once did.
Come join, share the power and use it to destroy every single living Mantis and bring peace to the galaxies.

I also took the liberty of making the clan posistions sound fun.
Admiral: The oldest and wisest of the Ancient Guardians, he is the leader of them all.
Captain: The successor to the Admiral, he is the second in charge.
Officer: Those selected to be Captain when the time comes....
Members: Those still in training.

Also I look forward to any help given.
I look forward to seeing you. ;)

Just some rules:
1) Be active, must get a warscore within 10 days. You will not be kicked if you notified an Officer, Captain or Admiral.

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
Roxton21m said:
i level 69 at hive sm rescue layla
Hey! I did that mission solo just weeks ago, it seems hard but the truth is that mission is pretty easy. Park them in e field lz. Travel to second e field. Open target panel and scan them to make them jump over to you. Then. Park them in the current e field. Fly aaall the way (ontop of the mounatin) and open panel target and scan them. They will immediatly jump over the wall and travel to you. Then the last thing is to run down óne of the mountain roads. Orbit WHEN the mission tells u to.

zeeboi

Reaction score
LimitedHansen said:
Roxton21m said:
i level 69 at hive sm rescue layla
Hey! I did that mission solo just weeks ago, it seems hard but the truth is that mission is pretty easy. Park them in e field lz. Travel to second e field. Open target panel and scan them to make them jump over to you. Then. Park them in the current e field. Fly aaall the way (ontop of the mounatin) and open panel target and scan them. They will immediatly jump over the wall and travel to you. Then the last thing is to run down óne of the mountain roads. Orbit WHEN the mission tells u to.

Nice strategy, that works all the time apart from when it get stunned by paralyzers and ds commanders and gets shot down :p