What's new

new bug after bug fix

WRAITH1

Reaction score
i noticed when i activate the speed actuator at the same moment looking at my equipment cooldowns they are suddenly raised (made longer by little time but still very noticeable).
i have no idea if its just a graphicks "defect" ofr it really elongates the CD of equipments.
i have tried this on punisher and raider.
i assume this bug started sometime around after event (raven2) or could b as ssg "fixed" the speed actuator bug...just now i found the time to post this.

if someone else noticed this please make some "noise" so tht ssg is made aware of this in case they dont read forums anymore

WRAITH1

Reaction score
another "bug" ive noticed since the raven event 2 is pesistent stun = after u kill the npc tht stunned u normally the stun effect is turned off now (noticed it 1st time on the boses from the event and i thought its event only) if ya kil the npc tht sunned u u still remain stunned. btw pyros r not affected by this if ya kill apyro after he flames u the flames go off.
also noticed while visiting a r3 planet in sirius the stuns there were more effective than even the ones on a r5 (no idea if its related just thought id mention it just in case; musdoge was the r3 i noticed tht on and from boses)