What's new

New blaster BP

pbhuh

Reaction score
You know the blasters and the BP's, but I think there need more kinds of BP's. You have know blasters who can shoot one mantis, but why do we not make BP's for blasters who can shoot more mantis.

I will call this blasters: Big range blasters. This big range blasters are the same as normal blasters, but you can choose wich one you wil use.

Example: I have a Ion inferno blaster BP and I have a Ion inferno range blaster BP, the Ion inferno blaster is stronger, but the Ion inferno Range blaster has a bigger range. They are all of the same lvl and in CQ it's doesn't matter, Also there are rare's.

I hope you like this suggestion.

naxxtor

Reaction score
i kinda like the idea, cus i love blasters :D

but ive had almost same idea, instead of a ''1 shot'' blaster, then make a beam blaster that deals damage over time or something,

but 4/5 to idea

Enz0f0rcE

Reaction score
Might be going to happen in Sol. There's a new mantis unit that fires on longer ranges. The new rare ship?

pbhuh

Reaction score
naxxtor said:
i kinda like the idea, cus i love blasters :D

but ive had almost same idea, instead of a ''1 shot'' blaster, then make a beam blaster that deals damage over time or something,

but 4/5 to idea
There is already a blaster thats hits damage over time, the Thermo-blast, but this is differend,

defacto

Reaction score
Here is my ideas:

Railgun:

Firerate= 5 seconds
Damage= 4 times blaster
Energy= 3 times blaster
Range= 2 times blaster

So basically this is a ´´long rangte blaster´´ that fires slower and damage more (like rockets but higher range)

Nano blast:

Firerate= 20 seconds (lasts 6 seconds)
Damage= Damages/heals app. 1 blaster shot/ 2 seconds depending on if it's buddy or enemy

This should give the engineers a half offensive capability, making it more attarctive to buy

Enz0f0rcE

Reaction score
defacto said:
Nano blast:

Firerate= 20 seconds (lasts 6 seconds)
Damage= Damages/heals app. 1 blaster shot/ 2 seconds depending on if it's buddy or enemy

This should give the engineers a half offensive capability, making it more attarctive to buy

I think this should be the repair target, same effect when used upon friendlies, but deals damage just like the thermoblast on enemies.

S

stimo

but long range blaster they say FFB and MMB is a long range blaster in SM they say so but i love the idea from pbhuh

defacto

Reaction score
Where do they say that?

Do you mean the LRG's thats a different thing, it's some sort of mantis turret gun... i have been wondering, on the screenshots from sol, you can see buildings with green spotlights... are they LRg's perhaps...

Enz0f0rcE

Reaction score
defacto said:
Where do they say that?

Do you mean the LRG's thats a different thing, it's some sort of mantis turret gun... i have been wondering, on the screenshots from sol, you can see buildings with green spotlights... are they LRg's perhaps...
I think they're just some sort of spotlights at prisons. Primitive mantis...

pbhuh

Reaction score
defacto said:
Here is my ideas:

Railgun:

Firerate= 5 seconds
Damage= 4 times blaster
Energy= 3 times blaster
Range= 2 times blaster

So basically this is a ´´long rangte blaster´´ that fires slower and damage more (like rockets but higher range)
This is maybe also a good new BP,

Then you have:

Normal blaster, ( just normal)
Big range blaster, (a blaster with a bigger range to hit more enemy's at the same time)
Long range blaster or Sniper blaster (a blaster with a longer range, to hit enemy's at a other distance)

EllPaso

Reaction score
Mmm maybe hes gonna take double Energy ...but still belive its much better a new and stronger armore :) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:3428495894acac6f65234c.gif