What's new

Needed updates:

Kuski

Reaction score
1. Improved render distance, Mantis, all items and players should be able to be seen from much further distance. ( if you have bad pc there could be option to manually put low / medium / high render distance )

2. Vertical sync / 60 fps limit, i'd like option to disable ''Vsync'' so my fps could go over 60 and i would probably experience less lag spikes ( yes i get lag spikes too with my gaming pc... )

3. MegaHappyHour. There could be a megahappyhour where players could get 3x gold for the normal price, but the ''MHH'' would be extremely rare.

4. Gold to cryo. You should be able to exchange straight gold to cryonite for example 1 gold = 300 cryo, or something similar.

5. Generally improved graphics would be the right thing to do soon also becos the graphics of PG are getting pretty old.

6. It would be cool to be able fly around in the hangar, so hangar could be reworked.

There are some ideas to developers, hope something will happen. I wish a developer or GM will answer to this post

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Great :)

But i will add too 1 key to on/off blaster. I think all get mad when all day need kliks blaster ....

hayabosa

Reaction score
Hey Kuski you have such nice ideas there thanks for having the time to think of them.
About your ideas the first one if you mean bird vision, i don't know what could that be useful to, because you can zoom in and out by your mouse on the normal screen scale you have.

2-i don't know about that as the lag can be also resulted through other then PC problems, connection, server disturbances etc.

3-MegaHappyHour sounds nice, extremely rare could be an issue as you might miss it so the normal Happy Hour would solve that meaning you wont be counting on the rare MegaHappyHour.

4-the conversation sounds nice but could ruin the game thus making it pay to win, not free to play as we all know it to be.

5- as the developers said all is asked from you humble pilots is patience as of the finalizing of Dino storm would then be knowing what's going on through the Devshack.

6- that's a nice idea to be able to run around hangar.

finally thank you again for such ideas and be sure that your ideas are being seen and if suitable for the game it will be taken into consideration.

Happy hunting :mrorange:

Kuski

Reaction score
But, actually by render distance i mean the draw distance of all objects.

For example all enemy npcs should be able to be seen from 2x-3x further distance and all items should be visible from 2x further distance than now... that i meant