What's new

Myst not dropping for 3 years on Askone server.

Predator01

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
The Predator
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
Just tell us the truth.

combat

Reaction score
Edit: I think people will spend more money to the game if they enjoy more. I would do so.

alekjoao98

Reaction score
I shall give you a short answer.
If you remember Prototype-X1 he was a SGM here in Askone, who used to cheat some drops of R5 Planets like he did with Sirius Ancient RD in 2012, and Myst in Jan 2012 too, the curious is... why since that Myst doesn't drop? unless he removed Myst out of Askone.

Exup

LCM (Lead Community Manager)
Community Manager
Reaction score
Regarding the Myst,

It has been checked again and the Myst IS still included in the selection process for Sirius, Are all Ring 5 planets checked? some times not?? there is a chance it could have been on one of them!

But I have requested recently the Developers check that there is no issue with the myst regarding the Sirius selection and I am assured that it is included in the list, fingers crossed that it appears soon.

MissyJinx

Reaction score
Exup said:
Regarding the Myst,

It has been checked again and the Myst IS still included in the selection process for Sirius, Are all Ring 5 planets checked? some times not?? there is a chance it could have been on one of them!

But I have requested recently the Developers check that there is no issue with the myst regarding the Sirius selection and I am assured that it is included in the list, fingers crossed that it appears soon.
All planets..Always checked. It has never dropped.

alekjoao98

Reaction score
Nope Jinx.
There were some unchecked R5 last months because all Allied Clans kept jumping on same planets.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Guys. You were just unlucky that's all i can say

judgefear

Reaction score
hi guys,

it's the same case from Trantor. 2 or 3 years and since the integration of Sirius no one Myst. Our Coma Shiryu has clearly us reveal that there won't be myst and wr don't know why.

the myst is may be a great ship in PVE and PVP but it's not a reason to avoid it on sirius. lot of players want it and if this ship can be find on R5 so it should be drop more often.

(a french guy on Trantor)

Exup

Community Manager
Reaction score
judgefear said:
hi guys,

it's the same case from Trantor. 2 or 3 years and since the integration of Sirius no one Myst. Our Coma Shiryu has clearly us reveal that there won't be myst and wr don't know why.

the myst is may be a great ship in PVE and PVP but it's not a reason to avoid it on sirius. lot of players want it and if this ship can be find on R5 so it should be drop more often.

(a french guy on Trantor)

As per the ask the devs, it has been checked and myst is still included for selection, and regarding the quote from Judgefear, Myst has dropped on trantor, so as we say, it is included and it can and will drop

DaRK_XePHoN

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Shankz
Rank
Clan
Hotblaster-jr
The basic problem on PG is the Developing Speed vs. Players progress, they've slowned players progress too much, that's why a lot of players (included me) have leaved PG.

My main char is on Aurora, I have the Myst there (a Raven and a Dominator), the problem with Sirius it's all random and there are only 3 bps on each planet and too much bps, so de probability of each to get selected is too low less than gold bps in draconis when they changed de bps system.

alekjoao98

Reaction score
DaRK_XePHoN said:
The basic problem on PG is the Developing Speed vs. Players progress, they've slowned players progress too much, that's why a lot of players (included me) have leaved PG.

My main char is on Aurora, I have the Myst there (a Raven and a Dominator), the problem with Sirius it's all random and there are only 3 bps on each planet and too much bps, so de probability of each to get selected is too low less than gold bps in draconis when they changed de bps system.
Hello mate.
I agree with your point at 100%, all rings should have same amount of BPs like:
R1, R2, R3 and R4 Bosses and DS should drop 3 BPs as Giza, R1, R2, R3 and R4 Strong Unit should drop 3 BPs too.. same for Medium Unit, so the drop and wait for another planet spawning won't be so long. Why on R5 it can't be at least 9 BPs dropping from Giza? 3 BPs from Bosses and DS and 3 from Strong Units, it would make the drop and random VERY balanced for some planet that spawn each 10 days and drop 3 BPs..

Something un balanced are Clan Missions too, they give too low cryonite for 85 players, R1 should give the current cryonite amount, R2 25% more, R3 50% more, R4 100% more, that would make Sirius more enjoyable since it's a (cooperative player system helping) Don't forget about that..

MissyJinx

Reaction score
alekjoao98 said:

Something un balanced are Clan Missions too, they give too low cryonite for 85 players, R1 should give the current cryonite amount, R2 25% more, R3 50% more, R4 100% more, that would make Sirius more enjoyable since it's a (cooperative player system helping) Don't forget about that..
I think that would only make the temper of players in clans go through the roof as everyone would be greedy for that much cryonite for doing a set of simple missions.

Death-Hunter

Reaction score
this bp is not random at all, how can you explain that so many times mutiple r5 planets in the same week drop the same bleuprint???
in my eye's that aint random......... :sneaky:

Exup

Community Manager
Reaction score
Hope whoever was hunting the Myst has now got it!

And finally we can all agree the Myst is not removed from the Sirius Selection!

The Predator

Reaction score
Yay everyone got their myst but me -.- i bet its not gonna drop for another 3 years .-.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus