Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zalza

I made an unofficial trailer because the old one is outdated

http://youtu.be/-j6XiHzlgS8

A

Adrana

Nice video, but for a trailer, and updated one, you should represent also SOL, Draconis and Sirius Singularity.
This trailer only showing up to Baumar, I saw Gemini, and Baumar. I didn't either see the beginning system, nor lower ones, what is quite important when advertising a game in form of a trailer.
It is just the half of the game, and the later systems, has indeed quite big changes.
I also miss out the PG history, I didn't see anything of that, and for me it's one of the most interesting parts.

Story Missions, where did you leave that?

Maybe you do one again when you have reach Sirius Singularity, and add all planets and systems in it, and also the new mantis, and ships.
^^

Anyway, nice work.

Z

Zalza

Thanks adrana and yeah i'll make a new one when i reach all systems, i did include the moon on there and mars :)

thx for the feedback

ridoi

Reaction score
nice trailer, wish more would bother making a trailers or some sort of video... very nice ^^, I see you haven't gotten very far in game yet, hope you get further, and see you in sirius :eek:

Z

Zalza

thanks and i agree!!! the more people that make these videos the more people would join! would be nice to see a contest of some sort for videos for pg
suprisingly enough i joined in 2009, left for a while (i'm actually seen in the first trailer as Billsta) but in the past week i have leveled up 10 times and earned 100k+ cryonite :) catching up

Last Martyr Elixz

Reaction score
Great video, yes there was a contest for a vid, think someone in Solaria won? Well you make nice trailer, if you need help with some video, in game, or music choice ask me :), I know lots xD

Status
Not open for further replies.