What's new

My little idea

defacto

Reaction score
While desperately searching for the perfect paintjob for my FF-4, i got a idea.

You should be able to add small ´´stickers´´ to your ship (A flame on the jet engines of my FF-4 would look awesome) they should cost like 100 gold, so it's a investment but you don't need to pay real money

A

Adrana

they should cost like 100 gold, so it's a investment but you don't need to pay real money
Nice idea, but I wonder how you would get gold without paying real money? :cool:

Enz0f0rcE

Reaction score
Adrana said:
they should cost like 100 gold, so it's a investment but you don't need to pay real money
Nice idea, but I wonder how you would get gold without paying real money? :cool:
People got that 10700 a while ago, and I haven't spent all of it yet! I also got 9600 gold from a friend. A good friend, I trust him.

defacto

Reaction score
you get 100 gold each time you level up... you level 52's...

A

Adrana

Oh yes, even though there might be changes in all this, I am not aware of the situation yet, no one is, this is so new, and mainly they are now working out the high priority issues before starting to think about these.

We have just to prepare us for surprises, cause Splitscreen is Splitscreen, and I am sure they got lots of new ideas to implement. We just have to wait and see. I am very positive about the future of PG.
So far what I seen, it's all good, and I am not talking about a buggy game or such, cause that's something what always happens with a transition of servers.

I think there is lots of good things coming along once we hit March. :p

Enz0f0rcE

Reaction score
Adrana said:
Oh yes, even though there might be changes in all this, I am not aware of the situation yet, no one is, this is so new, and mainly they are now working out the high priority issues before starting to think about these.

We have just to prepare us for surprises, cause Splitscreen is Splitscreen, and I am sure they got lots of new ideas to implement. We just have to wait and see. I am very positive about the future of PG.
So far what I seen, it's all good, and I am not talking about a buggy game or such, cause that's something what always happens with a transition of servers.

I think there is lots of good things coming along once we hit March. :p
I think so too! Go Splitscreen :)

ZeribreX

Reaction score
Enz0f0rcE said:
Adrana said:
People got that 10700 a while ago, and I haven't spent all of it yet! I also got 9600 gold from a friend. A good friend, I trust him.
How did you get gold from a friend, if you cant transfer gold from one account to another

Or do you mean, he bought it for you using real money

ODST_Bob

Reaction score
We have hit March, an update has been made, now waiting on Sol XD :D