Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Selethen22
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Hello everyone, I have a question mostly aimed at the GM and dev teams; a while ago (about half a year by now), there was an infamous thread titled "Moderation needs revamping before it's too late" (https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/thre...ng-before-it-gets-too-late.36839/#post-197757). After a lot of discussion, the thread was (understandably) locked, and the GM team informed us that they would speak with the devs about some changes to the CoC and/or punishment structure in this game. I haven't seen any CoC changes (maybe I missed them, idk), so I'm curious as to what came from the feedback to the devs? Any answers appreciated.
Thanks and kind regards, Selethen.

Ps. Not looking to start a new discussion at the moment, just want to hear the results of last time.

Incendio

Senior Game Master
Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
incendio
Rank
Hello everyone, I have a question mostly aimed at the GM and dev teams; a while ago (about half a year by now), there was an infamous thread titled "Moderation needs revamping before it's too late" (https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/thre...ng-before-it-gets-too-late.36839/#post-197757). After a lot of discussion, the thread was (understandably) locked, and the GM team informed us that they would speak with the devs about some changes to the CoC and/or punishment structure in this game. I haven't seen any CoC changes (maybe I missed them, idk), so I'm curious as to what came from the feedback to the devs? Any answers appreciated.
Thanks and kind regards, Selethen.

Ps. Not looking to start a new discussion at the moment, just want to hear the results of last time.
Hi Pilot

As for the thread you have linked am pretty sure the CMs would have spoken to the people in higher places regarding this post, As for any update that will be down to when any information gets given back to the CM's and they will update everybody else when they know what is happening and if anything else changes.

the punishment system was changed but we cannot discuss that.

I would just hang tight and wait for any update on the forums or galaxy news.

Kind regards Incendio

selethen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Selethen22
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
I would like to add a suggestion that should be short-term viable then. Can we possibly get an official forum post, similar to CoC message, that explains some of the systems at play when it comes to moderation in PG? Like what the different GM ranks mean, who can see tickets, what the process is if a player gets reported, that sort of thing. I think if the players understand how it works, it's easier to trust that it happens fairly, and we can have a more constructive view on how to make things perfect in PG.