Not open for further replies.

pbhuh

Reaction score
Mizar System,

A strange system,
A differant history then the other colonies
A huge system
A technologically advanced system

the mizar system is great, it has an great history that is this unknown these days, but it's totally differant then the other colonies.

In the history of PG,
The discovery of Mizar is kinda weird, and I don't like it,

Currently a brother of a drone that discovered Alpha Centauri, discovered Mizar, it found great planets and the first humans came, they colonized it, found the stargate, and then the imperials found an stargate too, they connected bla bla bla, but what if:

The Democrata found the sol stargate, they were in control of mars and venus, and mars is much closer to the outer regions of sol, so it makes more sence that they would have protected the orbit of mars around the sun and this way they could have found it,

Then, they searched into it and found that it was programmed to mizar. they colonized mizar centuries before other colonies were born and had an total differant way of thinking then the other colonies as they were the old democrata.

The mizar colony was founded around 200 years before the fall of the democrata, enough time to grow an huge army that would even fear the imperials, but the mizarians were no longer interested in the war, they had found there own system with new problems and after the 100 year war the democrata were defeated. They turned to rebellion or did they?

Its very possible that the democrata all left to mizar and the ones that stayed got killed. The Democrata were able to change the climate of venus, to a climate much like earth, however, only a few changes had to be made by the imperials to change the climate once again, they could have dropped bombs that reactivated the CO² pumping vulcanoes. And that cuold have been the end of all democrata, the onces that lived on mars were probebly already defeated.

So who are the rebels then? Well, if I am right, its much more likely and this is also in Wagner Krowl's discription that he was an Imperial, like his brother. The Rebels are probebly born after the first mantis came to sol and stole all the cryonite on mars. This way the Democrata are probebly not even related in any way to the rebels and are the likely brothers from the mizarians.

But to go back to the relation between Gemini and Mizar. They should not share any technology, and I suggest that Mizar Fusion and Mizar ships have to look totally differant, how about making Mizar Fusion Technology a little bit more dark-greenish? The History of Mizar is now that they are the sons and daughters of the democrata, this happend 200 years before the war of the imperials and democrata ended, and that happend around 300-400 years before the mantis attacked.

Gemini, Antares and Vega, who are they then? Gemini and Antares are probebly founded by the Imperials 50 years after the democratic war ended. Thats 250 years later then the mizar colony was established and in that time the mizarians were probebly already very advanced in ion/fusion technology. The Capital of Ob probebly already existed and they might have started on a mine on baumar and colonized molikar too.
The Gemini Colony however was probebly very advanced and the main trading place for the imperials to buy ore that was mined in Antares, they might even stole it from them, but ofcourse the colonies were not happy about that and they broke free from domination, they probebly had many attacks on them from the imperials and the control about who were the boss there might have changed many times, but finally the colonials won, and they probebly founded the vega system after that, I assume that Antares founded Vega, after that the Colonials closed the stargates so the Imperials could never attack again and they formed the UCF, United Colonial Federation (Defacto's idea). I like that name, but who wasn't member of it? MIZAR!

Ofcourse, Caprica and many other colonies like gemini and antares could have been founded. But there is nearly no ingame data about this, sadly, Maybe you could do something with this?

What happend to mizar?

The Gemini history is unknown or atleast there is no data about there wealth, only the apocalypse has been written, the time that the mantis attacked and destroyed everything.
In the Game Universe Time Line, it's said that Antares and Mizar got attacked the same time, however, the Mizarians got attacked trough the sol system by mantis and I don't think the Imperials allowed the mantis to do this so quickly, I think that the mantis first had to wait for approval of the emporar.

And what more, the people of mizar were stupid, in the 500 year they existed, the planets began to fall apart. Ob, probebly the capital got an new leader, a stupid leader, a bad leader. He tought that he could use the mantis to capture whole mizar. I think that Mizar was strong enough to stop the mantis from attacking if they worked together. All planets of Mizar were colonizable, that is very special as in nearly all system around 50% was not colonizable. Cosmo was a great spiritual planet, there might have been an religious group here, they used to be protected by the people of ob, but the new leader ignored cosmo. Baumar used to be a great mining planet, probebly under command of Ob, but nature activists became sad about the destruction of nature and they began to rebel against Ob. It's very likely that the Baumarian Fighters are actually fighters against the people of ob. Interesting... And then we have Molikar, home to MST, Mizar Stellar Technologies, the builder of all the weapons and ships.

So to make it short,

Mizar and Gemini should not and never ever again be connected as they are probebly totally differant then everyone things, Mizar is Democrata Started, Gemini Imperial...
There shouldn't be any technological connection between them,

pbhuh

Reaction score
So after further look,

I think I should change my story a little.

Mizar System is strange, it's an old system and has probebly a differant history then the Gemini and Antares System Colonies,

But the Fusion Technology is strange.

It is possible that or the Democrata used Fusion Technology or they used Ion Technology and the People of Mizar had discovered Fusion Technology.

Now with the STAM Rare ships, it might give another clue, altough their names are strange ^^

The:

STAM SA-X Heavy Armor, a better name maybe: STAM SA-X Armor or Tank...
STAM SG-X Fusion Storm, uhhm, Sol Technologies Anti Matter SG-X Fusion, Anti Matter and Fusion? ^^
STAM SM-X Fusion Armor, same story, But I would like to call it the ST SM-X Fusion Armor or ST SM-X Ion Armor. or something like that.

So to put them into the history it might be fun to call them the last attempt of the Imperials. This Imperial Ship might be a ship that was used to the Imperials to attack the colonies, first Mizar. Maybe years after the Democrata founded Mizar and made it their sanctuary, they may have had a lot of strong offense against the Imperials and could free them finally from them. The Imperials got scared and never attacked Mizar again. Then centuries later the Imperials have colonized Antares and Gemini, then some rebels from gemini were unhappy and wanted to free them from the Imperials and went to sol to find some others, but found the stargate leading to Mizar that was still open. They asked the help of the mighty Fusion Force or Fusion people to free them from the Imperials. Armies of Mizar came to rescue Gemini and gemini was free from attack, then both Gemini and Mizar free Antares and the Colonies are finally free. But the Antarian keep with Ion, while the people of Gemini start to use Fusion Technology, less advanced then the one of Mizar, but still strong. The colonies found the UCF, The United Colonial Federation.

But not everything was ok, the political situation of Ob in the time that the mantis attacked may have been an extra problem by protecting the colonies, Ob had the armies, Ob had the money, Ob might be owning Molikar etc. Ob was a important power in Mizar and may have been the factor of the lose of all the Colonies.

Ofcourse there could have been a Caprica System, but I guess that one was also under control of the imperials.

Status
Not open for further replies.