What's new

MeTa X-Defender

HeLLFuRy0001

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I was just Curious to know that if i buy the Max Blueprint booster and i hunt Meta X-Defender Because i Just came back after a 2Years Break and left my ship at r82 so i thought it would be best to make Meta X-Defender a Sirius ship till i can buy a Ancient Ship.How much time it will take to collect all 19 BP's?
Thank you

akwilsona

Reaction score
In regards to how much time it will take with MAX BP booster:
Only as much effort as you put into finding it will determine how long it will take.
It took me a week to get the last 12 BPs with 100% (double) tracker and that was at least 3 hours/day spent.
There are also other factors: Luck, whether or not you have a membership will factor into the time spent as well.

As far as Sirius goes: I would recommend flying a tank, as it has the same armor, the BPs are readily available and it has more defensive capabilities(shield, aim scrambler) than the Meta-X defender, as well as costs much less to build. Your survivability is important in Sirius especially while waiting for a Sirius ship. You will get stunned regardless of the type of 70 ship you're in, might as well have the ability to dodge a few bullets with the tank.

paljr

Reaction score
meta-x defender is under armored for sirius..for the amount of damage it gives it draws all aggression from mantis. As the replier said tank is excellent for sirius with aim scrambler. I used meta tank until my Dominator was finished, which is excellent sirius ship as it is hard to kill with aim scrambler, repair and shield and having sirius armor stun proof.

Pleiades

Reaction score
akwilsona said:
As far as Sirius goes: I would recommend flying a tank, as it has the same armor, the BPs are readily available and it has more defensive capabilities(shield, aim scrambler) than the Meta-X defender, as well as costs much less to build. Your survivability is important in Sirius especially while waiting for a Sirius ship. You will get stunned regardless of the type of 70 ship you're in, might as well have the ability to dodge a few bullets with the tank.
paljr said:
meta-x defender is under armored for sirius..for the amount of damage it gives it draws all aggression from mantis. As the replier said tank is excellent for sirius with aim scrambler. I used meta tank until my Dominator was finished, which is excellent sirius ship as it is hard to kill with aim scrambler, repair and shield and having sirius armor stun proof.
I have to agree with these two players, while the META-X Defender has good armor it's better built as a Draconis ship like its actual intention. The META-01 Tank is much better for Sirius as it's defensive tech with sirius mixed in can make it a decent ship till you get a level 85 ancient ship.

combat

Reaction score
Edit: Personally I believe that Meta X-Defender is best non-Ancient ship in Sirius. I have objection to the idea "Tank is best in sirius"! in Tank you can survive yourself but in Defender you help your squad, all 5 people in squad has increased chance to survive. Defender is for teamplay, very useful especially in Anubis, Keops, Osiris, Giza fights.

There are some ways to keep safe your defender: when en ennemy approach you shoot it before it targets your turret; if there is engy in squad he/she puts a protector bubble to your turret; another hint: if you die turret dies, too, so, if you are about to die, you must run away, so others can keep fighting while your turret still healing them; another hint: after your squad kill an Ancient you can go to orbit and land, so you will get a new turret.

If you use Ancient Strong Mines, all ennemies target you! but, IF there is a Punisher in squad they forward their fires to Punisher, thanks to ancient strong rockets, you are safe. After you use strong mines, and they all fire you, your turret and your own repair will heal you, plus IF there is engy in squad s/he will repair you, too, so you are the favored person in squad! trust me, I experienced it, you will really enjoy the defender! :)

prometheusRU

Reaction score
HeLLFuRy0001 said:
Hi Guys,
I was just Curious to know that if i buy the Max Blueprint booster and i hunt Meta X-Defender Because i Just came back after a 2Years Break and left my ship at r82 so i thought it would be best to make Meta X-Defender a Sirius ship till i can buy a Ancient Ship.How much time it will take to collect all 19 BP's?
Thank you
I got all 19 bps without any boosters-it takes long time, but i got it-it is not so impossible
Def is a rare drac ship, not an ancient, and no need to make it another type