Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
poitu
Rank
Clan
Golfos del Universo
Do i like to troll? I'm tryharding to be the best.
1720457201959.png
PD: on bomb reset 1 and 2, only need 1 asura and 2 ifrits :p

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
This is not really a meme and more a standard nowadays in the gaming industry for online games that devs work for weeks and months on new contend and once it is implemented the players need only a fraction of the time to beat the new contend.

Aside from that we all know how long the devs needed between each of their updates so i would say it´s a feature at this point for PG ;)

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank

Sleep

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Sieep
Rank
Clan
ㄒ乂 $ (逸けゝ)
This is not really a meme and more a standard nowadays in the gaming industry for online games that devs work for weeks and months on new contend and once it is implemented the players need only a fraction of the time to beat the new contend.

Aside from that we all know how long the devs needed between each of their updates so i would say it´s a feature at this point for PG ;)
i mean, if that strat doesnt work they should just change it to developing things that we can actually play over and over and give hours of actual fun playtime, idk
Team deathmatch OTB, instead of ores just all the planet and whoever kills more or makes the other team run out of lives win