What's new

Make selling armor possible in game !

LivlyGhost

Reaction score
Hi Devs and players and GM's ans whatever other GMs are called (forgot abreviations):

Respect to all in game or working on it !

This is my problem:
I got a Parsec Disruptor with sol II armor... I like ths ship, has nice lines and paint sticks good on it :sneaky:
So my intention was to make it a SOL Sniper ship thinking it was 20% more armor then the X Shadow.
But I lurned the rare X Shadow ship is actualy higher in armor then this Parsec Disruptor :sneaky:
So I wasted 1.600.000 cryonite where the X Shadow only cost me 100.000 cryonite...

Now I read a lot and watch other players and see the Disrputor is not a good ship to sit in on equal armor planet.
Its totaly out of balance and I am expresing it lightly what others write about this ship and this error...
So I know now why nobody builds or flies the awesome looking Disruptor. A shame realy :oops:
I feel like a real fool or at least that I am fooled byt the game :sneaky:

My second problem now i am cought in the armored web of my parsec Disruptor:
I want to make it a Mizar ship, with the Mizar sniper event items on it and fly it around to show it off.
I spend 10 euro to buy the Mizar sniper BPs now the event is on.
If I cant make a Mizar sniper the Mizar sniper items are obsolete to :sneaky:
Now I got a problem as I can not remove, sell or what ever to remove the SOL II & SOL I armor.
Been to all lower conquest planets, been to Mziar for SM & WM missions, been to Vega's Phobos, none will get my armor off !
So i Need to sell my Disrupter SOL II and rebuy it with no armor...

If i try to sell the ship I get no refund for the armor's I put on it :eek: That must be clearly an error !
I payed 1.687.100 for Ship and 2 armors and it refunds me 337.700 cryonite ! Thats only 20% :frown: !!!

So to build the Mizar parsec sniper to show of my Mizar sniper items it will cost me:
675.400 + 365.222 + 544.677 = 1.687.100 Cryonite total for ship...
(Ship) 1.687.100 - (refund) 337.700 + (new parsec) 675.400 = 2.024.800 cryonite :sneaky:
This is a rediculous situation ! :mad:

Solution:
Please, Please, Please ! Make it so we all can sell our armor(s) of any ship and get what we paid for it !
Please, Please, Please ! Ask in a popup if people realy want to sell their armor to avoid misstakes !
And as I feel deceived with this error of armor and selling it, I would like a total refund of the armor :!:

Pro's for SSG to fix my / our problem:
- You remove an error
- You make me and others happy
- You reinstate dead but beatifull Parsec Disruptor
- You reinstate Mizar sniper items
- You sell more of what ever you want us to buy if the ship promotes it self :mrorange:

Liv'ly Ghost

Gon

Reaction score
They won't do this because everyone would sell old parsec ships and buy RD-X ones. Especially when for example granite is 100x better than domi. SS studio wants you to grind, this is their "endgame"