Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Chancellor Gowron
Rank
Clan
the outlaws solaria
I play this game 1 year now and still i am asking myself ,why is it always the same thing that you lose the intel you collected on Sirius ring 5 planet while server is going offline.The devs should find a solution for this issue.Becouse you can start all over getting it back what is bad for time left on the R5 planet before it collapse.
That a maintaince is needed i can understand, but that you lose intel is in my eyes ''Stealing'' from pilots who putt many time in game, and surely the afford they do to get the intel done.This ''Stealing intel by maintaince'' is as long i play (8months on sirius) and in my eyes it has to stop.Devs dont reset the progress on sirius planets please, pilots do there best to get it and by a reset they lose it.In my eyes this inst a fair system.We pilots have to stick on a Code of Conduct.Maby its time that the Devs get a Code of Conduct too with rule 1:Leave intel on R5 planets saved to a database while reset/server shutdown.Then Devs do it ''FAIR'' to the pilots who fill the bankaccount of splitscreen and pilots who play free.I hope Devs gonna pick this up becouse it inst funny when you have intel dropped what you lose.

WRAITH1

Reaction score
if ud have read a bit ud have seen the post on same topic few threads below....

dr.claw

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Chancellor Gowron
Rank
Clan
the outlaws solaria
Ty for ''stealing'' 4 giza`s devs :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: