Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
destroier6 said:
i disagree with you vesp, i find TC a lot better than sirius for farm... you have to find the good way to farm it :sneaky:, you only look at solo farming... yesterday i did 850k in 3 hours in Earth (i went from 6.375.645 to 7.224.113), cryo is balanced for me you only need to understand that not always your way is the best way, do you want to see the excels my fleet did??? also now i can choose between one of other if im bored
I assume Harv Farming in sq with 1-2 other Pilots either at Venar or New Earth.

I´m well aware that farming in sq is way more efficent thx to multidrops and stuff BUT we also need to consider the Pilots that may not always have other Pilots around during the time they are on.

In my case it´s curretly so that due of my shift most Pilots of my Clan/Ally are not online when i can play the game and Split has to consider those pilots at some point as well cus they can´t force us to "always play in sq because it´s the most efficent way to farm Cryos".

If i compare my Solo farming vs. Harv Farming in sq with a 3 man SQ at New Earth you can make already up to 100k+ in just 30 mins depending on the rng factor and multidrops of course.