What's new

Last updates Feedback.

alekjoao98

Reaction score
Hello everybody, in this opportunity i'd like to report my Feedbacks about last updates we were given.

As you see in last months PVP has been changing due to some overpowering effects like Stuns for example, activating Stun, Rocket, Orbital Strike, Stun Dome turn on our combat mode, that's something acceptable but now when we use Speed act, Attack Charge, Repair/Attack Turret, Mines, or any other item that serves to aid ourselves and our partners get us in combat mode, that is something that must to be removed due to player reduction in all servers.
So please if you could be gentle remove this update thanks a lot!

Another fact i have to mention:
Long ago we suggest you to add some Cryonite Protection on Conquest and Colossus, because it's suppose to be a "Tournament-Battle-Death-Match" and we're still waiting for it. So adding a Cryonite Protection on both sequences would be nice and it would be for our liking very helpful for all players.

A thing i'll like to request:
Lately the game is becoming boring for the long wait of Tau-Ceti System, because of this a percent of all our community is leaving due to this, we don't have any more weekend boosters like the old GM Team used to gave us, we only had 175% Global BP Booster in 2011 and not anymore, 200% Cryonite Global Boosters once, then some short fun Invassions, so i would like to request that you open Colossus on Saturday/Sunday weekends, to relieve all our boredom killing and battling players for fun, in that way all players will enjoy a little to relieve all boredom we've got.

Well... thank you everybody for paying attention, i hope you read this post!
^^ ^^ ^^

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Hey, "Cryonite Protection" is already there, just you need to give some gold for 3 hours, enough for CQs, Colossus and other related PVP... I don't think they will make it free...

sirius.ancient.name

Reaction score
In some future updates, i would like to see a cryo nite trading system, how it works: for every 10k cryonite traded there is an addtional 2k cryo tax that has to be paid, the system can only work if you are buddies/ or clanmates, but the limit on trading would be 2 or 3 times a day, the limit on how much would be 300,000 cryonite. that is just my suggestion, if you cannot introduce that, it is understandable. :D

alekjoao98

Reaction score
Regarding the cryo taxes, it's really interesting, but i hope all these ideas get used :)