What's new

Is It me Or the Drops Of this Year in Halloween Are missed Up ?

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
4 in squad, 1 not needing any blueprint, 1 needing i'd say half of them, and 2 not having anything but not necessarily needing everything either , idk either about trackers, and we were kinda tired. Also it is antares, so we had no orbital strike / mines to just nuke the hell out of the greenies during their aim scrambler.

For the record, farming at once Rapid Quantum Leap + Mizar Attack Droid for a pilot each was faster than what it took us the last time we had to drop 4 GT bp parts on sirius with 2 TC paragneiss.

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
The very idea this event is taking longer than it did last year is bad. Running more trackers than last year as well.

It is not hard to improve event experience.
Actually balance cryo drops 100 in antares to 400 in tau ceti is terrible.
Improve bp split. You have 3 systems with 4 bps and 3 systems with 2 bps should have been 3 in each system. Easily achieved by moving say siri chain drops to miz-drac. Instant improvement with non rare bps in every system above vega.
Share information on where and what blueprints will be dropping and how powerful globals will be. This was done for easter why not halloween?

omarelfarok

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
omarelfarok
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighters
We played the event yesterday evening on antares with some clanmates, and we were absolutely NOT at 1 BP every 15 minutes - we had 51 (22 golds, 29 blues + some wasted ones that are not in histories) BPs in 1h10. I would expect gemini to be around that speed, Mizar, Sol and Tau Ceti faster than that, and i have no idea about how Draconis will be.
That makes for a gold every 3-4 minutes + a blue every 2-3 minutes. Let's take an average of a bp every 4 minutes and consider that everything is gold.
As far as i know there are 248 BP parts in total, not 268.
That makes for a total of 16 hours to do the event - aka faster than unlocking mission A on raven event without signet boosters.
- Mizar Sniper Items: 4x11 parts
- Mizar Quantum Leap: 11 parts
- Mizar Lightning Chain: 11 parts
- Sol Quantum Leap: 12 parts
- Sol Lightning Chain: 14 parts
- Draconis Quantum Leap: 14 parts
- Draconis Lightning Chain: 16 parts
- Sirius Lightning Chains: 3x15 parts
- Sirius Quantum Leaps: 3x12 parts
- Drone: 20 parts
- Emperor: 25 parts
Total: 248 parts. And 81 of those BP parts you need are blue ones, that you will drop as a side effect of looking for the golds anyway.
If you "forget" the blue BPs, that makes 167 Bps. With one bp every 4 minutes that makes less than 12 hours.
Maybe Because You Server is different ?

starick

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
Annakin
Rank
Clan
-Golfos del Universo-
For that exist event to give money devs finaly so idk why you all hate my post abaut buy booster ^^

Thx to pay this game exist.

So buy best bp booster and go shots pumpkins boi !!
Man, i agree with you, we must keep the game. But even with bp booster the drop rate was even worst then regular gold bps ddrop rate!

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
For that exist event to give money devs finaly so idk why you all hate my post abaut buy booster ^^

Thx to pay this game exist.

So buy best bp booster and go shots pumpkins boi !!
yeaaaahhh grapeee🍇!

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
duzinhoedudu
Rank
Clan
The Loners
10 days for the event to end and none of them fix it, see that I'll be forced to put Gold and buy the bps I need ;-;.......