What's new

Is It me Or the Drops Of this Year in Halloween Are missed Up ?

omarelfarok

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
omarelfarok
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighters
I Played for 2 Hours in Full Squad With Ancient Tech on Mars/ And Vega System planets Doing the Even Mission and We Killed the Mantis and they drop like 1 bp Each 50 Units /15 min

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I Played for 2 Hours in Full Squad With Ancient Tech on Mars/ And Vega System planets Doing the Even Mission and We Killed the Mantis and they drop like 1 bp Each 50 Units /15 min
no, your blaster is just broken

omarelfarok

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
omarelfarok
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighters
3 Hrs now and 7 bps in total

Nikanderke

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Nikanderke
Rank
I agree with omarelfarok i shot some pumpkins with him and we got just 1 bp in 45 mins of shooting

starick

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
Annakin
Rank
Clan
-Golfos del Universo-
i got nothing so far, does and i had bp booster

TunaThePilot

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Tuna The Pilot
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
I hope there is a fix for this

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
For that exist event to give money devs finaly so idk why you all hate my post abaut buy booster ^^

Thx to pay this game exist.

So buy best bp booster and go shots pumpkins boi !!

TunaThePilot

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Tuna The Pilot
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
I really don't mind giving money to the game. However, I need to open a Euro account to make purchases from Turkey. I opened it, but I'm having trouble transferring money to it as well. That's why I called my bank. I still couldn't find a solution.

Anyway, this event was a disappointment for me. I will wait for the new year

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
For me the event only shows one thing again:
Old players who did participate in those events already have not really any reason to play them. I have the BPs of the Event already from the previous year so the main purpose for me would now just to support others who may have missed the event last year so all i can get out of it is cryos.

Would be nice if SSG would also consider the old vets of the game who helped to keep it alive instead of just recycle the events over and over again and add maybe 1-2 more bps into the pool for more rng.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Hate to say it but he's kinda right
its true. fun fact, i bought the signet booster ,but i didnt played the rdx event only few times for private reasons. aaannd in the next rdx event the pitchstone will come again with newer rdx, so i will get 2 ships big ++ here 🤗 today I won't convince myself for the halloween event when I come online😂

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
its true. fun fact, i bought the signet booster ,but i didnt played the rdx event only few times for private reasons. aaannd in the next rdx event the pitchstone will come again with newer rdx, so i will get 2 ships big ++ here 🤗 today I won't convince myself for the halloween event when I come online😂
Well due the Pitch is for me "useless" anyways even i did step back from buying it via gold directly like in the previous RDX events for Slate and Lava :sweatgrinning: . At least will give me a purpose to throw my sanity out of the window for next RDX event even when i know how boring and dull this will be :ROFLMAO:.

Anyways back to topic i would say.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
For me the event only shows one thing again:
Old players who did participate in those events already have not really any reason to play them. I have the BPs of the Event already from the previous year so the main purpose for me would now just to support others who may have missed the event last year so all i can get out of it is cryos.

Would be nice if SSG would also consider the old vets of the game who helped to keep it alive instead of just recycle the events over and over again and add maybe 1-2 more bps into the pool for more rng.
I understand what you want to say, but it takes a lot of time to optimize existing events or even to introduce new ones e.g newer parsec ships. the halloween event is more fun than the easter event or christmas event, but is bit sad that we have only 3 main events and the most popular and not popular at the same time is the rdx event. you and me didnt finished the rdx event. halloween event is nice, it would be nicer with an extra darkish planet where you must bait the pumpkins with candy = pods😋

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
Let's see your drop rate of every 15 minutes (I will use 10 minutes vega will be slower and can be ignored). 268 total bps needed to drop. That is 45 hours to do the event or over 2.5 hours per day.
Compare to rdx event 10 sigs hour easy with a squad. So 25 hours to unlock mission and another 11 hours to max signets.
Why does halloween event to take longer than rdx to finish? I fear for this year's xmas event.

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
We played the event yesterday evening on antares with some clanmates, and we were absolutely NOT at 1 BP every 15 minutes - we had 51 (22 golds, 29 blues + some wasted ones that are not in histories) BPs in 1h10. I would expect gemini to be around that speed, Mizar, Sol and Tau Ceti faster than that, and i have no idea about how Draconis will be.
That makes for a gold every 3-4 minutes + a blue every 2-3 minutes. Let's take an average of a bp every 4 minutes and consider that everything is gold.
As far as i know there are 248 BP parts in total, not 268.
That makes for a total of 16 hours to do the event - aka faster than unlocking mission A on raven event without signet boosters.
- Mizar Sniper Items: 4x11 parts
- Mizar Quantum Leap: 11 parts
- Mizar Lightning Chain: 11 parts
- Sol Quantum Leap: 12 parts
- Sol Lightning Chain: 14 parts
- Draconis Quantum Leap: 14 parts
- Draconis Lightning Chain: 16 parts
- Sirius Lightning Chains: 3x15 parts
- Sirius Quantum Leaps: 3x12 parts
- Drone: 20 parts
- Emperor: 25 parts
Total: 248 parts. And 81 of those BP parts you need are blue ones, that you will drop as a side effect of looking for the golds anyway.
If you "forget" the blue BPs, that makes 167 Bps. With one bp every 4 minutes that makes less than 12 hours.

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
Yes it is 248. So reduce my estimate to 41 hours. You did flip the parts needed for siri chains and leaps but still same total.

Not sure about your 16 hours since I do not know how many were in squad or if trackers were used.