Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Myrrah
Rank
Clan
EL HOLANDES HERRANTE
Hello, I know that is something that really no one takes notice or because it is a minor detail people do not pay attention to it, but I have noticed that in some ne0n and RDX ships the anchor point for blaster is a little bit ahead where it should be, not all ne0n and RDX have this issue, but as an example I'm going to show in some ships that have this error.

1695057139486.png

1695057180142.png

As you can see in the ne0n-2 "Panther" & RDX-13 "Black Opal" the blaster is ahead of the anchor point when it should be a little bit backward to fit perfectly in the point.

Could you place the blaster in the correct position? I know that is not important but I enjoy having a good look to my ships and feel kind of weird with this detail,I do not know how many other ne0n, RDX or any other ships in the game have the same error, so, please Could you check this out and fix it?

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Hello, I know that is something that really no one takes notice or because it is a minor detail people do not pay attention to it, but I have noticed that in some ne0n and RDX ships the anchor point for blaster is a little bit ahead where it should be, not all ne0n and RDX have this issue, but as an example I'm going to show in some ships that have this error.

View attachment 52696

View attachment 52697

As you can see in the ne0n-2 "Panther" & RDX-13 "Black Opal" the blaster is ahead of the anchor point when it should be a little bit backward to fit perfectly in the point.

Could you place the blaster in the correct position? I know that is not important but I enjoy having a good look to my ships and feel kind of weird with this detail,I do not know how many other ne0n, RDX or any other ships in the game have the same error, so, please Could you check this out and fix it?
It is difficult to change the designs in my opinion, if it was a symmetrical bug like the Dominator as seen internally by a member of our alliance, you could write a ticket to support and this bug would be fixed with the next update. It is hardly noticeable that the blasters do not reflect synchronously and that was the case with the Dominator. In your case would actually be a design problem

Queen Myrrah

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Myrrah
Rank
Clan
EL HOLANDES HERRANTE
yeah, as it was with the MST-FF1 where it was reported the wrong position of the blasters and it was fixed, and I think the issue is similar to this, where the blasters is wrong positionated/aligned and it could be easily fixed

Queen Myrrah

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Myrrah
Rank
Clan
EL HOLANDES HERRANTE
yeah, as it was with the MST-FF1 where it was reported the wrong position of the blasters and it was fixed, and I think the issue is similar to this, where the blasters is wrong positionated/aligned and it could be easily fixed
Can't you see how it is ahead of the protuberance or ridge where the blaster is? it should be a little big backward to fit well

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Well just for fun i was looking at my Para and it has the same situation (along with the rockets) so that maybe not the blaster is the issue and rather the Model of the blaster (and rockets) itself that makes it not fiting the anchor point.

But tbf i don´t really mind it as most of the time we have the camera at max zoom anyways so how often during actual playtime you have time to zoom in and look your ships from the side or anything to look at some anchor points? Sure it may not be pretty but as long as the item is not broken and looks totaly out of place i can live with a slight misalignment.

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
To be honest, i have an issue seening the problem there. What would you consider the ancor point? the blaster and rockets come in their mesh with their own connection pylon so that such issues to not really exist in regard to the physical connection.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
I think he calls "anchor point" to this little wing:

Screenshot_8.png

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Talking about getting through things in the hangar

1695653288322.png

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Bruh xd

Queen Myrrah

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Myrrah
Rank
Clan
EL HOLANDES HERRANTE
So, in short, all of you are you saying that you settle with the poor development and design work of the ships and you do not care even a little bit?

I just wonder if the glitch of the MST-FF1 hadn't been reported, would it ever have been fixed?

I know the game is old and probably there is few people working on the game, but, it is not a justificacion to settle for little.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
In my case i said that i don´t really have the time to look at the ship all the time in close range so that the points will not really be a thing. In case of the MST-FF1 it was a major thing that was directly noticable while in the case of a slight misalignment the majority of the playerbase will maybe really not care about it at all cus again it´s a minor optical thing that not makes look it out of place + how often during combat or traversing a planet you really look at the ancor points of your ship?

I mean i know it is there but again it not is a disturbing thing so that my toughts now circle around it all time like "Damn do my blasters and stuff look bad due of those misaligned ancor points now".